the new starter avis

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by poppies, Jun 23, 2022.

1. does anyone know how an old account can get one of the new starter avis? i want them so badly but i don’t wanna make another account and grow it

2. Collect the snapshots. You need 100 of them to make the avi

Jacinda_Rose and Cinnabun like this.
  3. where do you get snapshots?

4. You get them when you make a brand new account (I think you have to complete stories to get them).

5. Trade with the noobs. They get 60 of each from their tutorial quest

Jacinda_Rose likes this.
  6. Can anyone verify the snapshots thing??

7. Literally every new player has to do it as part of the tutorial. Including me when i started this acc

8. Do u mean these new avis? Unfortunately, the only way u can get them is by creating a new acc. [​IMG]

The task that rewards snapshots is still showing the older starter avis 😕
    [​IMG]

Nah this is only in recent years. 4yrs+ players get T1 dormmates as avis. And I rmb 0/0 stat avis omg

Luce likes this.
  9. I think she meant if there’s already snapshots of new avis, not questioning that task 👀

10. O ata added new avis again? Thats cool. Some of them look like old hunt avis

11. So how do you get them?

12. Well I don’t have them yet.
    Soo idk, if the snapshot thing wouldn’t be possible, I hope they’ll be put in a shop at least. “Previous” starters are there for 10ec/each too.)

(I hope it makes sense btw, english is not my first language.🥲)

13. Some players who make new accounts are seeing the new avis as options, but not everyone. They're slowly being rolled out.

We don't know yet if these new ones will also have snapshots, but they will likely be in the shop just like the old ones are now. Give it some time and we'll find out 🙏

14. Also remember y’all: ATA said they’d be implementing new avis as a trial. They may make snapshots for these later on. I would hope 🥲 I like them too.

Rainie, Luce and Lumi like this.
  15. You can only get it making a new account. And there's no snapshots for the new avis . I already tried 😮‍💨❤️‍🔥.

16. Where do you find previous starter avis for 10ec? I've never seen them anywhere

17. In the avatar section

18. I tried creating a new account but it still only lets me pick old Avis ... So I just didn't create the account 😞

19. Make sure your game is up to date

20. It is up to date , I just keep trying to uninstall and reinstall everyday till I get it 🤣