POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Oh ended up finding it its algoodz lol
    But ty.

Luce likes this.
  2. May I know what's the used of active tutors if our strength came from their hire value?

3. Their hire value effects your max plunder, not your strength. The tutors own stats adds a bonus to your own stats-- making you stronger.
    So a tutor doesn't NEED to be active, but them being active means they can continue to grow their own stats which in turn helps boost yours.

GoddessHailey, OFFLINE and Muschi like this.
  4. I’m in est time zone and I wonder Why do everyone on here est time be an hour early?? I be about to miss my drop

5. Early for what? But its up to you to be on for your drops. Use google for time conversion if need be to know when your drop is. You cant blame time zones for it

6. how do i get unsilenced

7. How do i get unsilenced, and where can i see the time it will happen

8. 24hrs from when you got it if its your 1st time.
    7 days if your 2nd time.
    1 month if your 3rd- 6th time
    If been more then that you probly perm silenced.

Depending what you said it can also go to perm silence. You would of been sent a message saying you are silenced

Muschi likes this.
  9. Clearly said, Thank you so much!

Delight likes this.
  10. One more question is Max Plunder like gradually decrease hits but can possibly max drops in parties or any explanation? Also the strength is our protection to not get hits? I'm confused, please enlighten me. Thanks so much!

11. No being able to hit less to get max drops is something that happens the higher base stats you get.

And yes all stats including misc stats adds upa to give protection against getting hit. It also helps when you are trying to hit others

Delight, Muschi and OFFLINE like this.
  12. Nice game 😊

13. Does anyone know why there is a random plant on one of my dorm tower floors next to one of the dorm mates? It’s not on any other floors…

14. Does anyone know why there is a random plant on one of my dorm tower floors next to one of the dorm mates? It’s not on any other floors…

15. Another from me 🙏 thank you!

If you hit party, leave club, then come back, hit again and stay for party to finish ... does plunder count your first hits before you left? Wondering if I've been misusing gold pass..

16. Its just decoration so that the dorm tower doesnt look plain and boring

17. If you leave its like all your previous hits were deleted from existence but not from party progress. So when you come back and start hitting again for you its like you only just started hitting for the 1st time on that party

Julcyfruit likes this.
  18. Hello! Newbie here..

Is there a guide on stats needed for parties to get max drops? I've hired the tutors needed for max plunder but can't figure out why I'm not maxing drops in parties. The guides in the forum don't really go into that 🤔 is it just hit the bars suited for your build as much u can?

19. Hit the party more pritty much

20. Have ATA implemented a way to mass open timer boxes? Opening one box at a time for a single 5 minute Pet boost is so time consuming 🤣