More Wars

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Someone host! That is all

2. You give it a shot then tell uz to join

3. Idk how to host though

4. I would join if 1 is set up depending how long it is

5. I don’t know how to match up anymore with the ridiculousness of misc stats. It used to be pretty easy with an excel spreadsheet but I wouldn’t even know where to start now.

Seriously likes this.
  6. Lol that's the problem with y'all, or people like witchy, y'all try so hard to control the outcome of war especially onna game trying to make the perfect match ups and misc and dis shiet and dat shiet and that's why there ain't anymore wars
    Serously, bruh, if you want war make a club have a few good friends join your side and a few others join da other side then just each side recruit from your friends and from pub and just see what happens, maybe your side will get completely decimated, maybe it won't, maybe it'll end up looking like some plunder war looking shiet, idk, you don't have to do this grand organized spread sheet shiet lol just have fun dude, even if the war doesn't go as planned or is organized it would probably be a big break and different than the usual collecting/ b2b hunts peeps be doing here for years on de ends

7. So ……. How are your wars going? Little less talk please.

8. What wars 😶

9. Exactly. He has so many ideas that he thinks are quite brilliant. But no follow through.

10. Good luck with this.
    Mechanics of games development has ruined it.
    That's why XC or extremely rare pvp side stories is the closest players are to system recorded war features anymore.