We need the fossils!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by FreeBrittany, May 15, 2022.

1. We need your fossils to complete this eras hunt!

Your fossils are worth millions and they contain record of some of the sickest animals on earth!

Only you can save the planet lol ily

2. Burn mine and hailis! Thank you very much

3. Let me play with them first though

4. Elon musk

grant was a dinosaur love that

5. THE SMITHSONIAN ERA

LMAO LOVEEEEEE

6. I think someone wanted to see the videos on the original TikTok page lmao no

7. Humans are the worst on the planet tbh. Nature actul started building itself up again when we all went into lockdown. Then they all went back into hiding when lockdown ended. The planet would be able to heal itself if humans were gone

8. We definitely need to let china take the lead or something. I feel like they’re generally cleaner and friendlier. The earth would heal so much quicker.

Actual tears

Lite and Muschi like this.
  9. Idk where you heard that. They the most polluted place in the world

10. DEAR GOD YES PHINEAS AND FERB

and absolutely

11. Sorry I had to think there’s more people in china so they probably do have more pollution there’s more people per city. The Midwest is so unoccupied in the US.

12. I haven’t been to say if they’re clean but they make all our stuff so they probably are polluted with all the smog from our toys or something like that

13. I used to get absolutely blasted on wine and do tarot on TikTok and it was the absolute best thing ever but good god

14. THEYRE PRIVATED AND I WAS SO BIG

If I public a video you absolutely owe us the annex

15. Lives in major cities in both China & USA.
    China is eco conscious, USA doesn’t give a sh*t.

16. Yehh china starting to sort their shit out but they still really bad atm with pollution