Exchange vs Evict the honest truth

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Mar 29, 2022.

1. I hope a majority of you folks read this thread if you do then please support it. I honestly think we need to bring back the evict button. Ok ok, before you go on and rant about the cons of the evict button let me point out the drawbacks of the exchange button.
    - If you exchange a certain dormie for another you only get half of what's actually supposed to be there. For example if I exchange a t7 for a t9 I only get 100kcs stats but if I open a new dorm and place a t9 I get the full stats (400kcs? Idk) so you see what's happening here.

Whereas in evict you got the same stats even when you dropped stats and hired the same dormie.

Some may say the evict button not being there is good and should remain as it is but if it comes back at least we can get some decent stats while evicting unwanted dormies instead of having to compensate with what we have.

You may think that if it comes back farmers may take advantage of it, take this from a guy who's now a retired farmer and has been farmed a lot.. No farmer in the past while the evict button was in place has ever forced someone to drop their stats for a CF.. Those who dropped stats were the ones who were afraid to get hit and dropped stats of fear of losing their money. (This comes from a guy who dropped stats out of fear once).

In conclusion, I'm not saying we don't need the exchange and we need the evict button in place of it. But.. It wouldn't hurt to have both buttons at the same time.. Or would it??

Kefo likes this.
  2. But we lost fake cash when we evicted. Causing lots of agonizing about which tiers to skip to get the most bang for your fake buck. The exchange button fixed all of that. There are no longer losses when upgrading. All upgrades cost the same no matter how you do them.

I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t think that wasn’t great update.

Atlas likes this.
  3. Not to mention, I think large reason for removing the Evict button was because people would farm players and then drop their stats so they couldn't get hits back :/