WAR, MATE, WAR NEVER CHANGES..... UNTIL NOW.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Feb 27, 2022.

1. As we all know this is kinda a war game
    Well not really
    More like a water gun-fight type game that turned into a pet game
    Eventually dress up game
    I'm calling it now
    As someone who actively PvPS
    And farms mofos 24/7 like the beast that i am.
    Okay okay. Yall caught me lying.
    I don't pvp...
    I was tryna sound cool in front of yall
    That's uh totally not shade at anyone.
    I would never.

I WAS THINKING
    IT IS TIME WE CHANGED THE PVP/WAR ASPECTS OF THIS GAME
    FOR TOO LONG THE PVP MECHANICS HAVE BEEN UNCHANGED
    WHILE OTHERS EAT CHEETOS
    DRINK SODA
    AND TAP THAT PARTY BUTTON
    YOU, ATA, YOU HAVE LET US TO ROT.

BUT WHY? DID PVPERS NOT FEED YOU WHEN FIRST CREATED DA GAME
    WHEN SFWARS WERE A THING
    DID THEY NOT DUMP DAT DAILY COIN INTO DA GAME?
    HUH?
    WHY DO YOU SWEEP US LIKE WE DUST.

NOW I PROPOSE NEW PVP IMPLEMENTATIONS.

people out here have like trillions of dollars out,
    ALLOW ME
    ALLOW DA PVPERS TO take like 50% of dat profit.
    Why am I making like 30mil per hit
    When I can make 5bil a hit my dude
    Also
    We need a new pvp button.
    Allow me
    To introduce
    Da "NUKE" button
    BASICALLY WITH ONE SINGLE TAP BUTTON I unload on my enemy
    While taking all their cash
    The button can be worth like 15 ec per use
    I make virtual money
    You make rl money
    Win da win

WE WANT PVP CHANGES

2. imagine nuking someone and it auto fails lmao🦦

no sale.

isn't the entire point of PvP to attack your enemy? this suggestion reeks of the party-fairy-one-tap-unload idea. just sheer laziness. throw each punch like the "real man" you say you are instead of swatting at your enemy and running away, because this also creates the issue of you being dtw so your opponent can't hit back. kind of a cowardly button the nuke one would be.

LeeJarrett and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  3. Figures you’d want a party fairy way to permanently destroy pvp. Pvp is about strategy and planning. Not one hit that takes all their cash. That’s ridiculous.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  4. As funny as this is to read, are you really suggesting that ATA make this game more Pay to Win?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  5. I don't even need to suggest that. It's happening whether we like it or not. Suggest it or not.

6. Nuke Nuke Nuke Nuke Nuke. Issa game, not that deep ,💀💀

7. Lol did you really just say strategy.... There ain't much strategy to pimd PvP, there never was. You or anyone can call it strategic to try and make it sound all badass but truth is anyone with any insight of pvp knows the pvp aspect of this game is so tame and not so strategic so yeah show me your strategic pvp rn I have 1t out and whatever in tuts, show me your good ol strategy 💀💀💀

8. And once again, you show your lack of game knowledge. If I could hit you, it would have happened already.

9. Yes yes there's a cap of who you can and cant hit no no I didn't care to look at yo stats but the offer is open to you or any punk that thinks pvp on this app is strategic, like pls Karen, stalking an account for ten hours a day to find out routine of player then hitting them with yo whole clan while they sleeping is not this whole grand and majestic strategic thing people on pimd make it out to be 💀💀 y'all be drinking too much Kool aid

10. OP, your idea is idiotic and your response to criticism is childish and moronic.

I’d suggest you get your crayons and some paint and try and come with a decent idea and a somewhat throughput response to the people who have suggested feedback.

Paying for one UL on someone is dumb, I’d understand if this was implemented to parties. Such as pay 5ec for a full UL on a certain bar.

The PvP aspect of this game has always been strategic. Between Co-ordinating strips, figuring out someone’s TZ or sleep schedule, Pinning people or multiple and a few other rasonzdoes take a few more brain cells than you actually have.

ATA has clearly shown they don’t give a rats ass about the PvP aspect of this game. Look at how horrible the “bucket” system is.

If you’re going to suggest something suggest the same payout per hit or something along those lines but then again, we don’t hit to get money.

TL:DR, OP you’re an idiot and how you handled your response to criticism is childish and pathetic.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.