Possible Avatar Idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by _Azura_, Feb 28, 2022.

1. I had a random idea and thought Id post it hearing what you think.

•What if with every completed furniture set from the store was awarded with a matching avatars??
    •For example: The "Warm Welcome" set would give you a male and female avi that match the theme of the bedroom (Colorful outfits, like pink and orange sweaters/dress, being in relaxed poses, possibly in a sitting position or leaning against a counter with a book or hot cocoa)
    •I kinda like the idea, mainly because it would help new players get avis from the beginning dorm sets without having to complete a certain number of parties in order to get one of their first unique avis.
    ** Again this is just an idea**

2. No.

It is much more rewarding to open 100+ boxes and FINALLY get the avatar you wanted because then you feel accomplished.

Also, noobs get those noob avatar shards that cost next to nothing to collect. If they want hunt avatars, they need to figure out the best way to work towards them.

3. It's alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it am I right.

4. Nahh. Noobs get so much free shit already. They already expect everything for no effrt. Dont give them more reason to kee thinking that

5. My thoughts were to have a remnant/vintage sale—for a limited time obviously, but something like an event where you can use old shards and activator pieces to buy older avatars or open shard boxes, all of the prior ones

6. nah, doesn’t feel rewarding at all. i just feel fucking awful after opening so many boxes and questioning why i did it in the first place 🙃