PIMD ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴs🤦🏽‍♀️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Menawan, Feb 21, 2022.

1. I strongly agree for doctors notes and yatchs to be taken out of pimd and mod crates. Those boxes are hard to come by, not just that but also pretty much expensive. Idk about the others but Trivia’s are too fast for me(my sprit animal being a sloth idk), so I can only get crates buy buying. Imagine wasting 30-80b for crates just to get dns and a yatch? That’s messed up. Ata y’all really need to think hard. Host another damn koh😒 tyvm ily tho but hell naw

2. I've never gotten either box but yeah, I'd be pretty heated as well. Support this!

BH-Pi and Menawan like this.
  3. Support. I got a 2nd one 1 time after ages. Only got 1 dn out of it and thats it. The noob tutorial gives more then that. Shit is just a scam

4. I don't agree. Yachts are especially good for flashes? It starts party sooner which means more parties can be completed faster, yielding more drops and payout? Why would you not want this? As for DNs, this helps with PVP, flashes, and overall regeneration. You don't even have to buy them to get plenty? ATA literally gives them multiple times a month. And the Pimd mid crates are specifically for items created by the Devs to honor moderators for their service. They're rare items, therefore expensive to obtain. Just have to be quicker on trivia or participate in forum contests. It's Gamble opening them. Much like any other kind of risk/reward system in life. I have never opened them though, i sell them for easy bentos for so many other things.

Aria1222 likes this.
  5. I agree. I won my very first crate the other day by participating in the “Valentine’s Vibes” contest. I was so excited to open it up, only to receive a singular doctor note. I was very upset…

Lite, BH-Pi and Menawan like this.
  6. None of these things are required to succeed in the game
    If you dont like the risk of possibly getting a dn then dont buy a crate

Menawan, BadLittlePanda and Campus like this.
  7. How fast you type cant beat ping. Rich people will always win

renamed46099 and Menawan like this.
  8. I think I've gotten DNs out of crates 2 or 3 times and it sucked at first but now idc. I didn't pay for the crates with bentos tho, I earned them thru contests/trivia so it wasn't as much of a loss. If anything, I would say don't remove it but make it so you definitely get a crate item and the yacht/DN/etc are possible extra rewards rather than outright removing them.

Honestly what's more annoying to me is getting a crate item I already have; that being said, I wouldn't recommend adding an item limit to the crate items. Tryna get rid of my double Dr. Lovelace still (if anyone interested hmu). It's easier to sell crates than the items themselves, unless you get a super coveted item. I think most of the coveted ones are mod items now though lol.

UnholyAsteria, BH-Pi, Menawan and 2 others like this.
  9. I'm literally still searching for flaky gnome 😭😭😭

Menawan and Muschi like this.
  10. I've won before with just being quick so. 🤐

UnholyAsteria, BH-Pi and Menawan like this.
  11. Omg the retired items are even worse. I literally don't think I've seen anyone have that except @TheRoamingGnome because it's their item

Menawan and Campus like this.
  12. I tried so hard to get it from Jen before she retired and she got rid of it already 😭😭 i will literally trade a Dev item for it lmaooo

Menawan and Muschi like this.
  13. Fast ping

Menawan likes this.
  14. Why would you open a crate. Too risky, highly advised against.

Dhiwatah, Menawan and BadLittlePanda like this.
  15. Girl/boy/they. I really don’t agree with this. U can literally get hatches from spinners n that’s ok. U can get from lb and that’s ok. The fact that you’ve never bought a crate already spread slot and you’d rather sell them than open. It’s very annoying to buy a crate for 80b just to get 1dn. What parties can u do with 1dn? Can u flash? Can u even get max drops of cash from some parties with 1 dn? So I need to buy 80 crates to get 80dns Or yatch? Bruh.

16. I think I saw someone selling pls wall me so I can send them to you

17. Istg this hurts like hell

18. ALWAYS!

19. Well idk about but I do want the items in the crates just like most people. I have favorite mods n devs and I’d very much like to have their items. All I ask is that the dn part n yatch should be taken out.

Lite likes this.
  20. True this. I might buy bb. Pls drop a link on my wall with your price