Pet Ideas

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Graey, Feb 17, 2022.

1. I didn't see this yet and I guess I've been playing too much, because I had a dream that you could buy a Fennec Fox pet along with a Nin-Tail skin for it from Molly's corner.

It reminded me of when the Crow pet was released and I was wondering if that's something you'd enjoy or if you had any pet ideas of your own!

Feel free to discuss, and show off your art ideas for existing pets, pet skins, and maybe future pets :)

2. I would love to have any kind of fox pet! They are my favorite animal πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Graey likes this.
  3. A pet fox would be nice and amazing to have but what about mythical creatures too like a unicorn or hippogriff. Maybe another magical hunt to bring about these magical pets?

Graey, Aless4ndra and lustylegend like this.
  4. I would love a sea monkey pet, but have it like we had the pet rock where it isn’t here forever. 😁 I would also love if I was lucky and got the corgi from the capsule.

Graey and lustylegend like this.
  5. new insect themed pets, starting off with the bumblebee and a bee themed hunt 😀😀😀

6. I would love to see more costumes for our tortoise pet. ATA rarely give those on shop. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Graey and GoddessHailey like this.
  7. Anyone else be staring at the goat & cow on the yellow bag thinking that might be a spoiler for future pets? πŸ€”

_HeIium_ likes this.
  8. I would like a corgi pet style with no tail. I have a corgi and he has no tail, no noticeable nub either. πŸ‘€ When he is excited he wags his butt, I think it’s because he has no tail.

Graey likes this.
  9. A pet fox and a pet raccoon would make a few people on this game big big happy!

SkyIsOver and Graey like this.