Egg 1.0

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BBYGRLCELESTE, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Staying cos of the avis 💓

2. My Harry Potter ones!

3. You explain it so well- and I’m not very social as well. Attempting to be a bit more!

Lite likes this.
  4. What are your favorite Avis?

5. Those are adorable! Do you use those the most often?

6. No. I never use them anymore tbh. I usually just use my high stat favorites. Or I use avatars to match my rs (just joined the game, so there’s like two)

7. I love seeing matching RS

8. Me too. And with my rs being my actual boyfriend, it makes it that much more special

Lite likes this.
  9. Stay for the people & interactions. All close friends I made here I've either met irl already or got their social media

Avatars are just a bonus to keep myself entertained

10. Heyy, I come here just for fun, sometimes it gets boring, but to distract I try to collect bb items to see what I can get. Yesterday I collected 60 of the floating exit signs and got a cute otter named bolt.
    Rn I’m collecting nightowl’s party hat, packed picnic basket, fluffy hairbrush and grizlzly compass, if you know anyone that sells it for a good price let me know!!
    Have a nice day! ✨😊

Lite likes this.
  11. PIMD love story? How did y’all meet?

12. I’m always scared to get close to people on here, or in general. People suck.

13. I’m pretty sure I have some bb items so hmu

14. Nah. We met in real life. I just got him hooked on the game lol

Lite likes this.
  15. I actually like the one from skater and arctic boxes 💓 those Avis are cute for me

16. I like the collecting aspect a lot! I've been inactive but I'm hoping to make a comeback 😲