If I was to host a war...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tweak, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Hi there gonna keep it short and sweet... I used to war all the time when they were somewhat still around and just came back to the game in December. I'm craving to participate in one even if I had to host it but wanted to see the reactions it would bring first. I haven't played since 2019 and heard they even worse now then they were off back then... So depending on the reaction this gets might give it a shot again to see if it's even worth trying. Will see the support this gets and will decide in a week so post if interested or reach out to me.

Thank you!
    ~ from the badly influenced one

2. Forgot to mention depending on support, if enough given will check out the stats of those who support, matched war would be more favorable but harder to do now but the range of said stats is what I have too consider. So those who show interest will give me a solid idea of the gap I will use to create the teams as fairly and equal as I can. No wars are ever truly 100% balanced but with enough support I vow to do the best I can to come as close to 100% as possible

3. Maybe. Depending when it is

4. Late January before February cuz I know promos will come out early then for Valentine's

SaucySunshine likes this.
  5. 12hr war or 24hr war

6. The legendary Tweak back in forums 😮

7. Sure, I'd join

8. First I was like...ughhhh another noob war...then I saw it was tweak so I'll give my supports. Welcome back

9. I'd join if I wasn't weak as shhh. No RS, sold all stats to buy a complete dorm, broke as hell. But do it. Organise weekly wars. I'd participate.

10. Thank you for the support back am here to stay this time, to answer the question before though would be a 24 hour one is the goal giving all time zones a fair shake in it.

11. iight sweet. Might actul be able to do something this time now that i got somewhat good stats. I need put in a team that is good tho coz im still learning pvp shit idk how much i remember so need people who know what they doing to teach me

12. I’d be down to join. 😶

13. The responses on this post clearly portray the state of wars rn.

14. Yep honestly can lock this didn't get near enough to bother😂 glad I didn't go through the trouble of coding a better looking thread

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  15. The sad reality of where wars qre headed

16. Wars are dead bruh invite us to b2b cc or something lol

17. If you look at the Leaderboard for club wars, those were fake also... I suspect club wars never were as big as some say .. portside and the rest fought alt clubs.

18. Shut up noob. Those were pwars. You wouldn't understand.

T-Brezzy, StonedKoala_420 and Ghastly like this.
  19. Please explain then cuz all I see are fake wars..

20. they’re called plunder wars lmfao it was the main way to make money besides outright farming & volleying to ug back then before parties took over.