3 Hunt suggestions❤

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Struggle, Nov 9, 2021.

1. --------------Hello!----------------
    I apologize in advance if whatever I say doesn't make sense or you cant see the tiny wrighting. This may be long so i understand if you dont want to read this. I am on 🍃 at the time of typeing this so i may be a bit everywhere.
    Basically imma say a few hunt suggestions and a few avi ideas, stat ideas, story line ideas, dorm ideas(even tho i never read the story lines😪) and i want to know what you think. Im not sure if any have been done since iv been on here for about a year and a half and have no experience of the past except looking in old hunt boxes. I would also like to hear your hunt suggestions if you have any.

1) An office hunt
    Iv been wanting an avi that is sitting at something. Like a desk. Ata have recently come out with that girl sitting on a stool with a dart board in the back and i love it😩

The avis would all be office themed. The top 10/100 could get someone sitting at a desk with a little triangle thingy that says "Boss" or something with clutter around them. Im not sure if that would all fit in the small space we are give to see eachothers avi but i thought it would be cute. The other avis would be like a secretary, marketing person, maybe even a janitor?.

The stats would also be office themed. 🤯 The stats could be papers to paperclips, colored tape to flash drives, printers to a whole 🍑 office chair. The possibility are endless.

The story line.. idk. You could come up with something to do with drama between you and your boss. I dont read them so i have dont have very much to say on this bc idk how they set it up. I believe it all over "text" but moveing on.

DORM! The bed could be a cubicle. The wall shelf would be some pics of the fam that you brought to work. The nightstand, an extra desk for your cluttered space. The 999 could be the office vending machine or a small kitchen with a coffee maker.
    (probably wouldnt fit) The Desk, another cubical and the bookself could be full of office supplies.

2) An old people hunt🌚
    Im not talkin about you 40-50 year olds. Im talkin like 70-80. I want a sweet old lady avi so a can call people sunny boy and shi.
    I am not an artist and I assume it is difficult to draw wrinkles. I know ATA have gotten so much better at drawing people and I want to give them a challenge. The avis could be a sweet old lady with a cane to some bad🍑 about to hit you with her purse. I think it would be cute to have some sweet old man with some butterscotch candys falling out of his bag. Maybe someone in a wheelchair.

Stats! Some candys or some slimy teeth🗿. Idk an oxygen tank, Some hair dye with the caption "gotta stay hip." Some slippers. OH- Some of those grippy socks.

The story line i would like to think its just some old lady fighting about takeing her pills (idk how that would work bc i believe the storys happen over text.)

The dorm would have one of those adjustable beds, an air tank as the plant, and a recliner with a clear butt imprint on it. The 999 could be a wheelchair and the desk could be the place where where they knit or sew. The bookself being full off memories and the 499 being some slippers or one of those small rat dogs.

A child hunt!
    Sounds weird to have a hunt on children🌚 but there are tons of players on here that have kids. I think it would be nice to have a few avis around pimd with a child on the hip of someone.

The avaters would ofcourse have a child with them. I would try and make them look as related as possible so they dont look like a pedo. Some could have a child on the hip, a child standing next to them, holding their hand, even sitting on their shoulders.

Stats! They could be kids toys or 🍷"mommys little get away." (I do not have a child and dont know what im talking about so i will not talk anymore on this. Just child items. I can't think of any but im sure parents can name many)

Story line! Could just be talking about your kid or something. Again dont read them so idk

The dorm since its kinda weird to just have a dorm full of kids stuff. I would make it like a half and half. The bed side of the dorm would be the parents. Nice clean bed and normal room that slowly turns into a childs room. Paint on the walls. The 999 could be a crib, the seat could be a rocking chair, the plant would be one of those big block towers. The 499 being some blocks and the desk being a messy work from home computer. The bookcase being full of kids stuff like diapers, baby powder, bankets, and on the top shelf- mommys happy juice🍷🌚

Im tired. Im sorry for makeing you read that. I only suggested theses because i believe they havent been done yet. Not because im in love with the idea. Uh- tell me what you think.. or dont. I hope you have an amazing day/night and ily❤

Ur-Bro2, Lite and DepressedHoe like this.
  2. So, there’s a lot to unpack. An office theme hunt could be cool however I don’t think it’s appropriate or wise for ATA to add children to the game, especially with it being a 17+ game. I don’t know if an elderly person hunt would be appropriate either in a world like today.

3. What does the elderly have to do with a "world like today"?😭

4. Dont do that writing its really hard to try read

5. Ok i accept your apology.

6. You can zoom in👀 i read it perfectly fine

Ur-Bro2 likes this.
  7. Why tf did it quote him too?!😭

8. Some parts i did purposely put it in small wrighting so you couldn't read it as easily as the rest😪

9. They're decent ideas actually (theme-wise)! I briefly scanned though the avatar database and don't rmb any hunts based on these ideas so ain't nobody gon complain bout recycled hunts. An office hunt could've been mentioned in the hunt suggestions thread but I think the other 2 are fresh ideas.
    ATA will need to tweak the stories a little to incorporate these ideas as this is ultimately still a "college-themed" game.
    The office hunt could work as an internship/industrial attachment (stat items/furni u mentioned seems doable) and old ppl hunt could be a summer at your grandparents place or something like that? (Dentures as a stat item would give me a good laugh)
    I'm not too sure how a hunt on children will fit though, thematically it could be a flashback to your childhood. Avatars could be a problem, but that's on ATA.
    Side note: it is a little hard to read w that font, but we good

Ur-Bro2 likes this.
    • No way Tru’s reading all that so Tru votes Double No.
    • But did you just suggest a single mom looking for a daddy theme. Tru don’t like those buy one get one free deals.

Reee and Guy like this.
  10. My opinion, don’t have to explain it to you. 😂 This is a college/fantasy game, ATA can’t get a break.

11. Its not the size its the writing. Cant read a single word coz it gives me a headache

• Dyno lady you’re here like every day 24/7
    • I dare you not to open the PIMD app for 14 hours.
    • Have a good day lady : (

• Relax nerd no one’s trying to take your girlfriend.
    • Nerds in 2021 are so sensitive, it’s sad.
    • Have a good day snowflake. : (

13. Im definately not on 24/7. I work. And at work my phone dont leave my pocket unles im gonna be getting wet then it gets moved somewhere to stay dry

14. A child avi hunt will make rp even worst for those want those... interesting rp

15. M
    Mthrfr thank god you r not infront of me . Or eles I'll put yo pwn tadpole in yo mouth. Son of Dani Daniels.

16. Just stating facts

17. TRUE. But if you dont think like a creep🙄

Ur-Bro2, -BlackShadow- and Lite like this.