How To Get Well-known Member Tag In minutes.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -BlackShadow-, Nov 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who don't wants to get a well-known Member tag below their name in forum?
    I guess everyone wants it.

You don't need to work hard to get it if you follow these simple steps written below.

Step1.
    Click Here โฌ…๏ธ its just a stupid thread where you can spam messages.

Step2.
    You need minimum 3 to 5 alts. If you don't have any you can use clone app to make new alts but don't use PIMD (original app) or eles you will get locked into it for 24 hours.

Step3.
    After clicking the link you will get a thread its name is 'Last one to post will win bobo' something like that.
    You have to spam that thread with minimum 70 to 80 comments, don't rush go slow.

Step4.
    Start liking those comments from your alts as you get 150+ likes you will become a well-known Member.

Step5.
    Don't forget to wall me "I'm Not Noob Anymore"

Have a nice day/night ๐ŸŒน

2. @X did it first.

3. Proof?

4. Go back to any thread from June/July 2019 and you can see everyone talking about him farming likes. @Buwbuw, you helped by mass liking his posts too, yeah? He got into the thousands by like farming en masse. He was top of the like leaderboard by a mile at the time.

5. I expected you will B instead of N on that noob word. Lol

6. Smart asss๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

7. Against the ToU just like the rest of your behavior. ๐Ÿฅธ

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  8. For responding to your question?

9. Imagine liking your own comments. I could never.

Reee, Muschi and Guy like this.
  10. Tomorrow I'll make history. I promise โ™ฅ๏ธ

11. This thread is not for loyal and good people like you hun.

12. Nope something about someone eles๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

13. Yet Iโ€™ve come to forums and every member has the โ€œnewโ€ in orange beside their name ??? Please explain why this happening

14. Because your havent read all posts just open all threads read msg it will get vanished and there is a option in setting to read all so you can remove those orange new .

15. Go to menu and press "Mark forum read" that orange new tag will Get vanished.

16. Lol I just started to like his every post from all of my accounts ๐Ÿ˜‚ because it became an option and I genuinely liked his posts โ€ฆ yourself and kefo got mad at that โ€ฆ it had nothing to do with leaderboard crap.. yous and ata made into that .. a popularity contest ๐Ÿ™„

17. Ehh what?

18. Why not??? You donโ€™t like wat u say???

19. Block yourself from yourself

-BlackShadow- and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.