POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Hi, what is the current selling price for key orbs? Thank you in advance 🙂

2. What are invites for? Why do people buy them?

3. Need them for the current promo parties. Works the same as pizza pop art, cat cafe and dog star. Need to drop the invites to be able to start the party. You need more invites the harder the party is.

Go to the club tab then tap parties. The very 1st set that comes up is the invite parties

4. Why can't I get rid of my pupil.. he/she ain't adding me a thing🤦🏿‍♂️😭😭

5. Your pupil doesnt have to do anything for you. Who your pupil is doesnt effect your game in any way. But if you want a new pup get your bentos out and pay someone to over price you by alot

6. Tips: Just post everyday that yo pupil is leaving game and he wants to give away his items or ask people to volley yo till 2T or more he will keep, just post something that can irritate yo pupil oneday je will leave you alone 😂 but dont break TOU or TOS while posting in pub/campus.

7. Thank you so much ☺️. I got it back after reopening app. 😅

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  8. I got it back after refreshing the app. Thanks anyway.

9. Ohh life saver dino😂

10. Ik im amazing 😎😉

11. No doubt. Charlie Chaplin is always amazing.

12. Can someone explain the whole key orbs, painters key, painters boxes thing?

13. You need 50 key orbs to make a painters key:
    • 50 red = red key
    • 50 blue = blue key
    • 50 yellow = yellow key
    • 25 red + 25 blue = purple key
    • 25 red + 25 yellow = orange key
    • 25 yellow + 25 blue = green key
    The painters box has stat items in it. Theres a red, blue, yellow, purple, orange and green.

You need the same color key to open that box.
    For example: if you have a orange painter box you need a orange painter key to open it.

You get key orbs and painter boxes from buddy boxes or trading with other players

14. Dino got it covered 👆
    And just to add on, getting 6 different coloured painter box stat items of the same type (e.g. all the coloured desserts) will cause ur items to automatically combine into a 5mcs single stat item (in the case of the desserts, you'll get a rainbow cake).
    You can check the last page of the Buddy/Bestie/BFF Box Combination Item thread for images of the combined painter box items.

M_, Muschi and -BlackShadow- like this.

15. Ues its correct .
    But you are lazy to share actual link😂

16. I mean… who cares about the link? At least he answered the question in the simplest way.

bean_ie, Muschi and Iriesa like this.
  17. Idk how to do links. But a link isnt really needed when i explained everything already

bean_ie, Muschi and Iriesa like this.

18. Still he is lazy ass.

19. Im definately not lazy 😂

bean_ie likes this.
  20. Exactly😂