CONTEST [CLOSED] This is Halloween! 🎃

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

What I love about Halloween? Creepy Costumes and Make-ups ofc! 🎭🤡🖤🎃

[​IMG]

Bimb0, eileen, Sensuality and 12 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

#42 jhone5, Oct 10, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2021
    Bimb0, Sensuality, Isabelle and 28 others like this.
  3. Call it inspiration and credit the artist you got the inspiration from? Anyway I like what you did .. and ATA did/do it all the time with their Ava’s,items and furniture and will probably plagiarise some of these art works in future hunts 💀

4. Hope you guys like it 🎃

I was fast asleep on my bed that was positioned under my room window. On the outside, there was a vast amount of trees and bushes that lay ahead. This area would soon be placed under construction so the community could add more housing.

In my dream, I saw an elder male sitting a few feet from my window and almost hidden in the bushes. He sat firmly, with his head turned to the trees and away from my direction. I stared for a few more seconds until I realized that he was sitting on top of a grave.

From what I could see, the grave was nameless and his bare feet hung off one of the edges, as he dug his nails into the dirt as if the dirt were his shoes.

A few days after having that dream, my mother came to me and advised that the construction had started and a few workers were already there and cutting down the trees to get the land ready for building. That’s when my mother told me that the workers had found a nameless grave beyond the trees.

My family and I, as well as a few neighbors rushed to see the progress as well as the grave, since the workers paused to figure out what they were going to do with it.

To my horror, I saw the same marks on the left side of the grave where the man in my dream forced his feet into.

After a few weeks we got news that the 3 workers who had stumbled upon the grave started dying from unknown causes. One suffered from a heart attack a few hours after he went home after finding the grave. Another met in a car accident where he was the only one who didn’t survive and the last one perished in a fire that started at his home.

The construction was paused for a few months until it finally started up again and new workers came. During that time I didn’t have any nightmares and I finally started to get a good nights sleep until one day…

My mom told me about the grave they had found. It was for a man by the name George who died from a heart condition in 1993 and his family buried him a few feet from his house which was now owned by my neighbors.

I panicked. How could I have never met this man, yet I saw I saw him so vividly in my dreams?

That’s when my sister asked me. “Was the man you saw in your dreams wearing a blue and white striped shirt and black jeans?”

I froze. That’s exactly what he was wearing. I nodded, answering her question.

“But that’s weird.” She said. “I saw an old man wearing that exact outfit the day the workers came. He was standing behind the neighbors and watching everything… But when they left, it’s like they didn’t even notice that he was there.”

SadistK, Khriss, Riari and 4 others like this.
  5. Seasons Greetings

It was October 1st. The weather was starting to get much colder. Randy, who was a college freshmen, had the habit of always leaving his window open. During the day it would be closed because he was away at school and he didn’t want any bugs or other unwanted intruders making their way into his room or his family’s house. His parents have been separated for 5 years and he lives with his father. He is an only child. Randy was almost always alone when he was home, because his father was constantly away working in order to provide for him and pay for his education. Randy didn’t like the feeling of confinement, especially on top of the solitude he faced on a daily basis. At heart, he loved nature, and he would always secretly reminisce of the camping trips him and his parents would go on every summer before they got divorced.

Randy was a loner. He didn’t do many extracurriculars at his college, because he didn’t fit in. He would get all of his work done at home, and then go to bed; rinse and repeat. One night, Randy had been up very late working on a major assignment. It was one that had required an entire semesters worth of updating, but he had started it a little bit later than he should have. It was 2 a.m. and Randy had started to doze off. Slowly, he leaned deeper and deeper into his elbow, until it slipped. His elbow fell over, and his head to which rested on his palm, quickly succumbed to the forces of gravity. He hit his head on his desk and he awoke in a tremendous amount of pain. His head was now throbbing.

**Drip, Drip** (Droplets)

Randy was dazed and confused, having just been rudely yet painfully awoken. He tried to see where those droplets that he had just heard were coming from. Still hazy, he squinted and went to itch his nose. His hand felt wet. He had hit his head so hard he was having a nosebleed. His blood had dropped onto the paper that he had been writing. He let out an aggressive sigh of frustration and made his way towards the bathroom. He cleaned up his face and washed away the blood that had stained his lips. When he made his way back to his room, he noticed his blood tainted paper had fallen to the floor. He thought it was weird, because the fan in his room wasn’t on. He noticed his window was cracked open.

Randy thought to himself… “I could’ve sworn my window had always been shut…it’s cold out, I never leave my window open when it’s this cold”…

Randy was still dazed and confused, so he quickly shrugged it off. He rationalized with himself that he must have left the window open earlier in the day. He picked up his paper, and closed the window. He locked his window too, though he rarely did that since he was always opening it in the morning. After hurting himself, Randy decided that he made enough progress on his paper, and called it night.

The next morning, Randy had to get ready for school, so he had a quick bowl of cereal. He noticed a pair of his dads shoes were at the front door and that there were dirty dishes in the sink. Randy concluded that his father must have come home late last night after work. Randy went off to school, and was gone until the afternoon. When he came home, his fathers shoes were gone, so he figured he had left for work again. He double checked the garage, and his car wasn’t there.

“So my dad is definitely at work, again…” he thought to himself, letting out a sigh...

Once more, Randy was working on his paper. He had been writing for a few hours, and he was a few cans of Redbull deep. He had to use the bathroom, so he got up to do so. He was in there for a while, because he had also decided to wash his face so he wouldn’t doze off like he had last time. When he came out, he shivered. His face was still wet, the breeze against his cheeks was even colder. Randy suddenly froze in fear. His fan was on. Randy hadn’t turned his fan on. He lunged at his door and locked it. His heart was beating. Thoughts were soaring through his mind.

“Am I crazy?” “Is this real?” “Is there someone in my house?” “There’s no way..”

The doorbell rang. Then there was banging on the front door. A deep, masculine voice called out his name..

“Randy! Open this damn door!”

He quickly realized it was his father. His heart was about to explode.

“Dad!?!”

It was his father. While Randy was nearing a heart attack he was confused why his father had suddenly showed up. And he was worried how he would open the door since he thought there was an intruder in the house. Randy made a decision. He had to rush out of his room and make a run for it for the front door. He had to tell his father there was somebody in the house.

Randy unlocked the door and made a run for it. He shouted for his father.

“DAD!!!”

Randy unlocked the front door for his father. He was hyperventilating as his father stood at the doorstep puzzled.

“Why are you breathing so heavily? And so sweaty!?” his father asked, “Did you just work out or some-..”

Randy cut his father off before he could finish his sentence “NO! There’s somebody in the house. Weird things keep happening!”

His father scoffed at the idea. “That’s absurd..”

“I only came home to grab some documents for work, that I need. I’ll be fetching them and leaving.”

“Dad no you can’t go..Please believe me.”

“Randy please. You are 20 years old, please get a grip. I will check the rooms for you and be on my way. You need to stop overworking yourself into exhaustion. You’re losing it. This is a safe neighborhood, there have never been reports of any crimes in our neighborhood since we’ve moved in years ago!”

Randy’s father moved him aside and walked through the door. He checked every room before grabbing some papers out of his office.

“Go to bed. Please. Your eyes are half open, of course you’d think you’re seeing ghosts. Now please, go. I will be home tomorrow and have the rest of the week off. I just need to finish this project I’m working on…”

Randy sighed as his father left. He watched him pull out of their driveway. Randy brushed it off. He decided his father was right. He changed his clothes and put away his paper and the writing utensils he was using. Randy went to sleep.

**4:56 a.m**

Randy was fast asleep. His closet door cracked open, and out came a tall, dark figure lurking in the shadows. A sinister grimace manifested itself. This man had crept into Randy’s house the night prior through the unlocked window in Randy’s bedroom. He had also managed to stay hidden while helping himself to food, and Randy’s father’s clothes. Randy wasn’t crazy, and he wasn’t hallucinating or imagining things. His father hadn’t thoroughly checked the house, because he truly believed his son was being dramatic.

The man pulled out a knife from his belt which had a leather sheath. He crept in the dark like a professional. He had done this before, many times. He let out a slight snicker before jumping onto Randy’s bed. Randy had awoke having suddenly been straddled in his bed by this large and heavy figure, but by then it was too late. Randy had been stabbed in the chest, and unable to scream for help since the man’s other hand was covering his mouth. He was entirely helpless. It was pitch black, and he didn’t know what was happening. It was already too late; Randy had been murdered and stabbed an additional 34 times. His body was left to lay there in his bed, and there was blood splattered on the ceiling and adjacent walls. His room was a gruesome scene. Randy’s blood was used to spell out a message on his bedroom door. His bedroom door read a menacing message of “Seasons Greetings” in distorted bloodied letters.

Randy’s father came home the next morning. His house was in ruin. His son, murdered. He screamed in anguish, and in horror, upon seeing the sight that no father should see. He called the police, as he trembled. The cops came within minutes and Randy’s father was made to leave and stay somewhere else. He was placed under the police’s protection, as they searched for the murderer. Cops quickly profiled the scene and knew who the culprit was. This was the man that had killed 5 other people at random, in the same manner, the days prior. All of the crime scenes had the same message written in blood “Seasons Greetings”. His name was Johnson Baler. He was a serial killer, who had killed his entire family. He killed his brother, his wife, and then his children, all in the same day. He had disappeared for 2 years and police were never able to find him. Ever since, there had been a spree of random killings that police could never tie to him, since there was never any motive or DNA evidence left at the scene. Upon questioning Randy’s father, they had figured out that Johnson must have survived through squatting at his victims houses before murdering them. The police were in shock. There had been many reports of weird occurrences happening before previous murders had taken place, but were never able to confirm anything for certain. Randy’s father explained how Randy had been manic and paranoid the night before he was murdered. Rightfully so, since there was actually an intruder. The police investigation is ongoing, and Johnson Baler has never been found.

6. Sorry it’s so long. I’m not a writer but I hope you enjoy :)! Excuse any grammatical errors it was hard to try to verify it as I scrolled.

Noen likes this.
  7. Chase woke with a jolt, panting heavily and wiping the sweat from his forehead. The moon was shining bright outside the window, casting a pale glow on the room. He glanced at the clock on his nightstand and muttered a curse. 4:07AM.

"Damn. Might as well get up now," he groaned. The bar didn't open until 6pm, but he figured he could go check on the place anyway. Maybe grab a drink or two. Perks of owning the place. Besides, falling back asleep didn't seem like an option.

He swung his legs off the bed and held his head in his hands for a moment before sighing and rising to his feet. Padding over to the bathroom, he shook his head as if the physical movement could fling the visions from his mind. The nightmare had been the realest he'd ever experienced. He could remember the woman's smirk, every line on her face as vivid as if she had really been standing in front of him. He saw his own heart being pulled from his chest.

"Shit," he chuckled nervously. "I gotta stop drinking my own cocktails after work."

He only took one step into the bathroom before he felt it. A searing pain worse than he had ever experienced. It felt like every muscle in his chest was on fire. He dropped to his knees, bracing himself on the floor, holding the cold tile like an anchor.

"Boy with a Heart as cold as ice, you are incomplete. 1 of 10, you will wear this rune until the end of ends."

The voice filled his head so completely that he couldn't hear his own thoughts. But almost as soon as it had begun, it was over. Slowly rising to his feet, he grasped the edges of the sink for balance. He took a few moments to catch his breath before raising his head to look in the mirror. His heart nearly stopped when he saw it. A rune had been seared onto his chest as if a red hot iron was used to brand him. Even worse, he knew exactly what the symbol was.

"Well," he breathed shakily. "I think the bar's gonna be closed tonight."

8. [​IMG]

Description:
    Wanted to draw these 3 spookie ladies, a vampire, a witch, and a skeleton. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday since I was a kid (fun fact my birthday was supposed to be Halloween! still mad @ baby me for that lol). I used to sneak in my moms horror movie collection when I was 5 and stay up to watch them all. I’ve always connected with the strange and unusual, I fully embrace the spirit of Halloween- my house even stays decorated all year long. I’m super pumped to be able to share this drawing!

Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And since this contest requires a spooky story element, here’s my story of the time I was convinced my house was haunted 👻
    Spooky Story Time:
    I was 10 years old and my mom just moved us in with her (at the time) boyfriend and his friend in their new house. It was a creaky old building with a basement that absolutely had a murder take place. The flooring was ripped out and the walls were painted red when we got there (big red flag). Nonetheless, a home is a home.

My first night went perfectly normal, but I woke up with a strange pain on my back. I assumed I just slept weird and didn’t think much of it. The next night I had a friend over for a sleepover. Everything was going fine and we were having our usual fun, but then when I went to change, I heard my friend shriek:

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???”

I asked her what she meant and she took a picture of my back and showed me. There down my spine was a long, red scratch. I had no clue where it came from, we checked my bed and all around my room but nothing could explain it. We decided to just go to bed and hopefully it would be gone by the morning. When we woke up we quickly went to check my back. I saw my friends horrified expression as she clasped her hand over her mouth- the scratch got even bigger and more red than before. This has never happened to me before we moved here, so we assumed it was something with the house.

We ran to my moms boyfriends friend, Bush (yes that was his name- no I do not know why) and asked him what the heck was wrong with this house. Bush stared at us wide-eyed and asked us, “Did your mom not tell you?” We had no idea what he was talking about so we asked what he meant:

“The man that lived in this house before us was murdered, apparently he was stabbed in the back repeatedly, why do you ask?”

My friend and I stared off, not being able to process this information. “Oh nothing!” we said, not wanting to accept that this house was potentially haunted. Bush could tell something was wrong so he tried to comfort us by saying:

“I know this house is creepy and old, but if it makes you feel better- our rent is hella cheap because of it!”

Surprisingly it didn’t help. My mom and I moved out a couple months later, but I still always wonder if that house was actually haunted.

eileen, Sensuality, Louise_ and 12 others like this.
  9. I love them creeper ghosts

10. oml i didnt even notice they looked like creepers :0 i lub it

11. Its like the 1st thing i noticed 😂 the creeper afterlife after they go boom

Phobia likes this.
  12. Okay this is a story based on my experience so I when I was in elementary we have this big mountain besides our school we always go there for a play the school have a great history our school in the late 19s had a war in that school many soldiers died, they bury them on that same mountain on our school but one day our hole class decided to play uwigi board we didnt have anything fancy so we just did it in a big paper and we have a broken glass with us, by a few hours of waiting we had nothing a few more minutes it moved and no one was touching it because we don't wanna mess around like we just playing to each other we wanted real deal after it moves for a sec we ask the board who are u then it said Mary we ask how did she died and she said she was shoot including his baby we ask her if where is this baby she said besides u all, at that point we were about to run but we kept going we ask her is she good she said no and then we start shivering and our other mates gone down some which after my one class mate wanted to pee somewhere but he ended up seeing something there was a baby have no eyes and feet up the tree looking at him he ran back to us after and said we got to go then we said okay we left that ouigi in the forest sometime after we graduated and etc. We move to another school we all broke apart and just few months our friend who saw the baby died he suicided in his house we don't know the reason but maybe because when our friend was peeing we ask the board who she gonna kill among us she said Derrick (this is really based on real story of my life if u don't believe then dont I'm just sharing)

13. I have one more story this happened a few days ago, so it was 2 am at night and I was still awake I was in my blanket fully wrap from head to toe, then I was kinda watching scary tik tok when I heard our dog barking and yes I did go out at 2am at night, so after I go out I see nothing just pitch black but in my dogs at there's a little light I saw a fire floating and moving in philippines in my town we call it dapu ni satanas meaning the fire of satan, those floating fire is believed to be witch playing with us if u get closer to it, u will get burned down and disappear so after I saw that I ran to my room just shivering after sometime was knocking on my window in those times if someone is knowking somewhere in your house its gonna be called as tiktik meaning creatures that gonna knock on your door or such they also are cult this always happen if they see shoes outside your house they know u are in there and they will not stop until they kill u and feed your body into a demon morely u are sacrificed there demonic but for sometime do not open the door they will kill u and such, so after I heard that I just keep quiet and I had fallen asleep cause I was too scared to do anything the day after that my slippers was gone and our dog disappeared and I'm still trying to recover what I saw cause it was traumatizing.(this is based on real story I don't care if u believe me or no i just wanna share my story with y'all)

-FLUFFY_MARSHMALO- and Gokila like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sharing a little bit of our spooky house decor. May post more pits and pieces as time goes on :p

15. [​IMG][​IMG]

😈 I'm your worst nightmare people
    Freddy will hunt you as a grim reaper
    No one can escape from me
    Keep in mind 😈

16. 🎃Seance at the Office🎃

The day started like any other Saturday. Woke up at the same time, checked for diaper leaks, do chores, etc. It is a typical Saturday for me. Typical until I got an SMS invitation from a close friend.

SMS:
    Hey [redacted], I am having a seance session later, 5 pm, at my office. Come with me, I need your support.

I sat on the couch. Pondering. Thinking if I should do it or not.

Me via SMS:
    I'll be there at 5 pm.

Anticipation ran through me as I did my chores and prepare for the set time. I don't know what to expect. I've never witnessed a seance before let alone be part of one. Time seemed to sped up as the time set grows nearer and nearer by the second.

4 pm I set out to my friend's office. Met her at the lobby and introduced her husband to me. They both looked worried.

Me:
    What happened to your office? Why did you decide on having a seance?

Husband:
    Things happen a lot in the office. Unexplainable things. It wasn't normal. It scares the staff away.

Me:
    Oh my. So who will join us?

Husband:
    I contacted a popular group that does things like this. I'm scared to know what is going on but I have to do it. I've done everything that is logical but the phenomenon keeps happening.

Me:
    What phenomenon?

Friend:
    Always at around 6pm, things start to move on their own. Even when we turn off the airconditioning, things move from pens dropping, chairs moving, etc.

Me:
    Wow. But why pick me to accompany you?

Friend:
    I don't know who else will understand without the prejudice.

Me:
    Thank you, and don't worry much, I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation.

We ended our conversation as we entered the office. Heavy, stuffy feeling filled my senses and I went into high alert. Something isn't right.

6pm, the group who will perform the seance arrived. They entered the room and their faces reflected what I felt. They looked at me, seeming to acknowledge the fact that I am as sensitive as they are, but didn't say anything.

We formed a circle, an opening ritual of some sort before closing the lights and heading our own ways around the office. I scanned the area first before roaming to the different rooms and cubicles. When I got to the middle of the room, something brushed my arm. I didn't really think about it much but I went near the window type airconditioner to check on whether it was on. I was thinking it can be some air that was blowing over to me. I knew it was off, but I still checked. I went and put my hand on the unit. Trying to feel the cold air. None. I ignored and was called back to reform the circle.

We shared everything we found one by one. I opted not to share but one of them looked at me. She asked me if I felt that brush on my arm. Shocked, I nodded. She went on to explain it was an old lady, seeming to be watching out for the occupants of the office and more specifically, the husband. I looked at him, watching him at his expression. He was stoic, not wanting to divulge anything.

We closed the circle and the ritual and had dinner brought over. When it was time to go, an overwhelming feeling washed over me. Overwhelming sadness and loneliness. It confused me. Why will I feel such emotions when there was nothing I should be lonely about.

I voiced out what I felt, and the lady who acknowledged me told the group that the old lady is with us. Sharing her emotions to me specifically. I had a connection with the occupants from what she can tell. She assured me I am safe and no need to worry.

They left with that and I helped clean up the office. My friend and her husband brought me home, seeming to anticipate my thoughts on the matter. I kept my silence the whole trip until I was overcame by the same emotions I had while I was inside the office. I thought I should just say what was necessary.

Me:
    Would you know who it was that was in your office?

Husband, looking at my friend:
    Old lady, right? Possibly my grandma who looked after me when I was growing up. I wasn't able to say goodbye.

Me:
    It might be her. I can feel her love and longing for you. I believe she wants you to remember her, offer her some prayers and assure her you are safe, you are loved and you are well-taken care of.

My friend started to wail with this as soon it left my lips. I tried to comfort her when she gasped, thank you nanay. Thank you for everything.

A sudden coldness rushed over me and it felt like something had left me. The overwhelming feelings had vanished. It was as if a huge boulder was lifted out of my shoulders.

Me:
    I think she had gone on and she was happy with what she had heard you say.

They continued to cry as we arrived at my home. I thanked them for the experience and they thanked me for giving the message they didn't know they needed.

As I was about to enter my home, I sent out a prayer for the grandma and for my friends. May they all find peace and love and happiness.

This is my full truth of what happened that faithful night. Whether you believe it or not, it is the truth I had accepted for myself. (I'm sorry it got too long too!) I hope you enjoyed my story! Have a great day and always stay safe!

#57 QUINN, Oct 11, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    Cavalera, BAREBEAR, Azari and 9 others like this.
  17. This is a real life experience of my childhood friend of which I wanted to share as my Holloween story entry

First and foremost, if you are going to read this story, please set aside any prejudices.
    I know everyone has different mindset, different belief, different faith, and different point of view in life.
    Let's just be open-minded and respect every story.

If you will proceed to read this, I appreciate your time in doing so.

"Xxx
    I was a nine-year old kid that time....
    Awaken with the big thumps on the door -- it was 2:00 a.m.. Still half-asleep, I struggled to get up and went out from my room.
    I saw dad and mom hurriedly opening the door, then I saw my grandad rushing in.
    He was with some men and some distant relatives and a lady. Most of them are still outside. As far as I can see, the men are blocking the lady's way. It seems that she wanted to escape. One of my aunts pushed her near our door.

Her name is Marissa.
    She's just 19 years old and working as a leather sewer at my grandad shoe factory.
    She's from Mindoro province in Philippines.

She didn't want to come inside. Her hair is in mess. Her eyes are scared, angry and agitated. She was pushed to the door and got inside our house. My grandad immediately closed the door. She was guided to sit down.
    Her hair is all over her face.
    I cannot express my feelings that time.
    I feel like all the hair in my body stood up.
    I'm having goosebumps!
    My dad tried to wipe her hair from her face. Someone helped to tie her hair -- it finally showed her face.
    Her eyes are angry and seems in red!
    I was shocked as I was watching from a distance. I got scared that time.

Suddenly Marissa cried out loud and covered her face with her both hands.
    My dad tried to speak with her.
    Her answers were shouts and cries.
    Then, my dad tried to pull her hands to uncover her face. She cried loud as if she's hurt, then struggled to cover her face again.
    My dad laid his hands on her forehead and prayed in a loud manner.
    Marissa starts to feel agitated and wants to get up from her seat. I can see that she's extra ordinary strong. Her body seems getting angry. Some men and my two aunts were already holding and pushing her down to stay seated. She's angrily crying loud while still covering her face. My dad's prayer that I can still recall were, "...whatever it is that you are feeling right now, I pray and claim healing and victory in the name of Jesus Christ! In Jesus name!"
    Suddenly Marissa stops crying and wiped her tears. She looks at my dad and the people around her. She seems different person but she looks calmed already.
    "How are you feeling now?" my dad asked her.
    Her eyes are scared and she looked around the surrounding. "He's outside", Marissa uttered to my dad. "Who is outside?" my dad asked back. She didn't reply.
    She starts to feel agitated again and starts to cry and cover her face again. Her body wants to get up from being seated. She is struggling like a different person again.
    My dad prayed again while laying his hand over her head. The loud repeated words were again, "IN JESUS name!"[1]
    She suddenly back again. Calmed.
    Dad tried to talk with her again...

According to her, she met this black shadow person one day. His name is Baltazar.
    She is the only one who can see this man.
    Marissa said, Baltazar is suiting her and telling her that he likes her and wants her to come with him in their palace somewhere.
    [​IMG]
    He is the man outside.
    He was telling her not to go inside because something will happen if she goes in.

According to Marissa, Baltazar cannot look directly to my dad's face because my dad's forehead is like a striking light to his eyes. Baltazar gets angry when he heard them praying. But what hurt him most was when the name of Jesus was uttered. He said, it's like a bomb. And that's what makes Marissa back to her senses too.

My dad asked Marissa again, "Where is he now?" "He's still outside", Marissa replied.
    It seems that dad had figured out what's going on.
    "Okay, we will pray again. We will pray in the most powerful name of Jesus and cast out this Baltazar", my dad said.
    My dad told Marissa to pray also and do not entertain or talk to him again. Marissa nods in reply.

Then my mom saw me watching from a distance, so she told me to go back in my room and close the door. I feel scared to get inside my room thinking some dark shadow man was outside. I was still having goosebumps that time but curious at the same time.

So I just obeyed my mom to get back in my room. When I got inside my room, I opened half the door and stayed there listening what's going on outside.

I barely recall the long prayer my dad had, but these few words didn't skip my memory...
    "I command you in the name of Jesus to leave Marissa... We cast you out from this place in the name of Jesus Christ. In Jesus name!"

After that prayer, I heard them asking her how is she. She said, he is gone and blasted already.

I was so scared to go back to sleep that time.

When I grew up. I learned that, that lady Marissa is living a normal life now with her own family and kids in the province.

ref[1] Philippians 2:10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, 11and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. xxx"

Thanks again for reading my entry story.
    Oh, by the way, my childhood friend is Christian and his dad is a pastor.
    That explain the whole story...heheh

18. Now the song is stuck in my head...

19. It was an ordinary fall day, the rain had finally stopped after a week of constant downpour and little twelve year old Anne had indeed had enough. She'd spent the whole week locked up inside, unable to go out and play.
    She whisked herself to the kitchen and found her mother baking a fresh tray of chocolate chip cookies.
    "Mother may I go play in the park?" Her mother smiled at her and nodded, granting her permission.
    Anne wasted no time in finding her coat and rain boots and racing to the park just down the block. She arrived and made her way to her favorite swing. She made sure to dump the water from it and immediately sit down and swing. She was over the moon.
    However it didn't take long for the weather to change, a heavy fog rolled in, and the air became crisp and cold, the world had become unnaturally still.. Anne hopped off the swing set, ready to head home and that was when she saw the shadows in the distance, dark shapes that looked like other children.
    "Hello!" She called cheerily. However the shapes didn't answer. They seemed to ripple and fade in and out of the fog. Anne called out again, but the children still wouldn't answer her directly, however they seemed to whisper "Play with us Anne. Come play with us." They circled her, like vultures circle a carcass and with dark wet hands they grabbed at her, the whispers growing louder and louder still. "Play with us! Stay with us" Anne screamed and struggled but the grip they had on her was vicelike.
    Then just like that, as quickly as the fog had set in. It vanished, taking Anne and the Children with it. The park was empty. Anne's mother searched for her, and spent months looking for her missing child but to no avail. A year later she gave up..
    Now they say that to this day if you head to the park after a long rain, and the fog rolls in, you can hear them, you can hear the children whispering to play with them. And if you get close enough you may just see Little Anne sitting on the swing with a crooked grin on her face, as she plays in the park forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.