Texas and Gunz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Sep 5, 2021.

1. What you all think about Texas open gun carry shit? Dope? Lame? Dangerous? Crazy shįt be happening

2. It doesn’t matter. They keep trying to make laws for people with guns when the people causing the gun problems aren’t following laws to begin with. There are far bigger problems that should be addressed and are instead ignored so people can keep arguing about shit that doesn’t matter.

Hag and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  3. You can open carry in lots of states, not just Texas. Nobody walking down the street with a riffle is going to cause a problem. They stop problems from happening.

Hag likes this.
  4. I don't coz i dont live there so it doesn't matter to me. But a shown weapon is better then a consealed weapon coz at least you know its there

5. Yeah, you can open carry in Pennsylvania with proper licensure and we're fairly culturally different than Texas.

6. You can open carry in WV and OH too, no license required. I'm sure you can in a ton of states, but I only have first hand knowledge of those two.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Why the fuck is this in the Best off section?

8. Why the fuck did you bump a old as fuck thread

9. Who knows

10. He replied! When u reply … thread gets bumped .. it’s not that old

11. Show em how forums work!

12. All my threads are the best so I put them in that section: big or small do it to the best of your abilities.

13. Said why not how

14. i thought posting in the best of section wasnt allowed and only mods could chose threads and move them here. No idea when that changed (probably a long ass time ago) so thats why i was confused.

15. My question! 😂

16. I think Texas did that to distract people from the fact that they were taking away women's constitutional rights to family plan. Nothing had changed, most businesses aren't going to let you open carry. It creeps people out.

17. You can open carry everywhere except bars, schools, and Walmart 🤷. Nobody cares here, it's normal.