Same old song

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Y'ALL STILL NOOBS WITH NO EXTERNAL LIFE!

STOP D RIDING THE MONKEYS THAT DON'T REALLY THINK....

AND NO SUPPORT TO THOSE WHO DISAGREE
    YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER & NEITHER DO YOU!

2. Yehh get a life noob why you on this shitty ass game

Azari likes this.
  3. Yes yes I'm the noob, 😒 This explain my 7year award

4. How long you been here doesnt make someone a noob or not. Its how much you know about the game that makes you a noob or not. Even if you wanna go by time awards you are a noob to the ones that have been here 8+ years.

You have a 7yr award and have only gotten up to 14mcs as well. Even by that you are a noob to

Azari and V_Witchy_101 like this.

5. Crazy you say that, 😒 YOU EVER HEARD OF ALTS? obviously you didn't think before you spoke your non sense... 30 accounts in counting,

Also since you said it... Wtf is a Pwar?

6. This thread is a mess.

Azari and Hoes_Luv_Me like this.
  7. Have fun getting banned again with that many accs lol. Also i never said pwar so idk wtf you on about

8. Ofc you didn't it was question, also I can't get banned because IM ABLE TO PLAY AND MAINTAIN ALL OF THEM... GOOD try doe

9. Pwar was when ata used to do wars not parties

10. And I'm the noob?
    You're partly right and yet still wrong...
    (Plunder) war is when ppl would use alts or volunteers to be Cows(Farms) in a war ... But close enough

11. I always justs say shit in general. No need for full detail in a basic game. I know pritty much all the wars were faked just by looking at the war leaderboard

12. LoL I said you you were close enough.... I use to be a cow all the time until ppl stop quitting the wars

13. People still do wars for fun. Some get posted in forums

14. Yeah but those wars are in truth boring af and pointless unless you just want loses and seem like you're a farmer

15. They sometimes fun. No where near worth it if you care about cash but yehh

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  16. Facts ig,