Additional Feature Suggestions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by AthenaDreams, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Since we now have pets, feeding them to upgrade is one of the features. I just think we could add more pet features.

Maybe a pet room/cage where there is also "furni" and you also get to design that room?

I also would like to have more options for you to interact with your pets as well as other user's pets. Maybe like per level there is a bar (no. of times for it to be fed) that you need to fill up to level up. Maybe per day or per level, a limit of 5 feeding chances per user (and a user's pet will also only have 5x max that it can be fed by other people). But people will also have to use their own pet food to feed other people's pet. Only the equipped pet can be fed.

With that, you can also add some of the pet food and pet furni to the shop.

TBK_BMammaLuv likes this.
  2. Nahh your pet your responsibility dont palm it off to other people

Muschi and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  3. I don't like the idea of introducing mini-games to this game. Personally I think pets are fine as is. They're cute and all but the focus of it remains on achieving a stat bonus from them. And it should stay that way.

TheSagittarian and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  4. I would prefer if this game was simplified. Too much stuff in it already. Don't find this suggestion appealing.

V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  5. 🌹heyyy so I have thought out loud with a friend and would like to suggest , somehow , making a bento 🍱 be a purchase item within the shop , therefore you could use the bento to buy odd things , furni , Avis , anything of your choice :) , bentos are used a lot in the game , it would be interesting to use them within the market . This would change nothing about the game and I hope to take it in to consideration, now I know it’s tough as nails on here haha 😂 but I’m just saying it’s 2021 and that’s my idea 🌹

6. It would make in-game prices for bentos increase by making bentos more readily available. It's called inflation. They do have bentos for sale occasionally during Black Friday, but having them as a permanent shop feature is a bad idea due to basic economics.

7. Understood!!! That makes since !! 🌹

Muschi likes this.