Dog Parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by YourChaoticPsycho, May 31, 2021.

1. Hey hey,

I don’t know if someone made a thread like this already. If there’s one floating around somewhere, my apologies.

I just want to say let’s normalize giving more parties when a player is dropping 2 dogs for 1 ds.

A hypnocat is 69 ecs and at the least, that gives you 60-65 cc whereas 1 ds requires 2 dogs and each dog is 49 ecs. So 2 dogs would be 98 ecs and compared to cc, you only get 70 ds from what I have seen.

So let’s normalize giving more parties when dropping 2 dogs since it costs more

2. Do you mean for dog clubs? Usually they take that you're dropping 2 dogs into account, no? Most of the prices you see for dog to party ratio is for only one dog, from what I've seen. Dropping 2 dogs would be 2 sessions worth.

Sort of like how invite clubs (during hunts with invites) split the 22 invites into 11 per session, so a party would most likely have 2 droppers as both would be dropping 11 each.

3. Yeah I’m pretty sure ds clubs make u only drop one dog and ure usually partnered with someone else so u both drop two dogs. U drop one dog for one session hence 70 parties, so dropping two dogs would mean ure doing two sessions which would give u 140 parties.

4. ↠ᴘʀɪᴄᴇs↞
    🐈➪ 60ᴄᴄ 🍱➪ 15ᴄᴄ
    2🐕➪ 65ᴄᴄ 4🍱➪ 60ᴄᴄ
    👫sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴀ sᴇssɪᴏɴ! 🐈➪ 35/35ᴄᴄ
    3 ᴍ ᴄ s ➠ 1 ʙ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴏ

Let’s use this banner as an example. See how it says 2 dogs is 65 cc? No hate or anything but like shouldn’t 2 dogs be given more?

5. looks like youre just in a bad club tbh

the clubs ive seen that do dogs & cats offer 75-80 parties for 2 dogs

talk to the admins there if you want to see a change in your club

6. U should switch clubs or smthng ive seen a lot of ds clubs who do 70 parties for two dogs so maybe u just chose the wrong one to join or it was just bad timing