NEW FEATURE Presenting the New and Improved PIMD Shop!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Apr 24, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

What is new and improved?

We will be replacing Molly’s Corner with a new section of the store called Molly’s Deals!
    This section will contain the classic offers, and will update regularly with a variety of new offers!

This new shop will be much easier to navigate and allow us to present offers attuned to your play style and interests!

👀 We'll be featuring these deals in a new format so keep your eye's peeled for the new pop up promotions on login!👀

***PLEASE NOTE THE UPDATE MAY TAKE SOMETIME TO BECOME AVAILABLE ON YOUR DEVICE. PLEASE BE PATIENT IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT RIGHT AWAY***

Where can I find the new shop?

There is a new tab in the shop called Offers!
    You can swipe to it from the shop or access it via the Sale icon on your home screen!

See below:
    [​IMG]

What if I don’t like the offers there or I don’t see the one I want?

We are working to find ways to make sure you see the ones that would be important to you. This way you can spend less time in the shop and more time partying!

We cannot edit or change the offers given to each player, so if your friend gets one and you don't, you will have to wait to see if it comes up. Don't worry though! In time you will notice that offers will become more relevant to what you care about.

Where are the Daily Deals now?

Daily Deals will still show up as a pop up on login when they first become available to you!
    Previously you were able to access them by clicking the sale icon on your home screen, but once they are active you can now find them in the Carousel of the main shop. The carousel is at the top, where you see JD's Party Store, Trending and Vip Lounge.

What type of Cool, New Offers are you talking about?

You’ll have to wait to find out!
    Hint: You may see offers that you can purchase with in-game items, or potentially even some free stuff? 😏

-[ATA] Will

#1 ATA-Will, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. This is noice 🙌🏼

3. I’m so excited! 💗

FairyLeLe likes this.
  4. This is cool. I'm eager to see it rolled out.

5. Very Nice !!!! 🙂

6. you don't give anything for free, we're not idiots

7. Okay cool

8. I’m so excited for mine to update 🖐🏼🥲 From the SS it looks really well done!!

9. So true..

MarBaby788 and sakina56 like this.
  10. Wow a new way for us to spend money without you guys fixing any of the glitches that we have to suffer through in every flash??? Count me in.

11. They give DNs, boxes, and other things thru the inbox pretty much every hunt if not more often due to bugs and such... I get it’s not ECs or cats, but it’s still free 😶

12. Oooh, very niceeee. 🖤