For the Room Design XC

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheGreenSlytherinGirl, Mar 21, 2021.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. No.

50.0%
  1. I had an idea for the room design XC and wanted to see if others would be interested in it?

So instead of people with loads of furniture just putting together stunning rooms (Irrespective of whether it matches the theme or not) how about if the room had access to all PIMD furniture.

But the twist is: You get access to a random set of furniture through which you need to assemble a room that matches the theme.

Would be more creative/competitive and give players who don't have a lot of furniture right now a chance to participate as well.

So do tell what you think of this idea, if it's feasible or not etc.

2. Yes. But that wont happen. Its the same as the pimd copycat highrise. The theme doesnt matter its the person with the most stuff that wins

TheGreenSlytherinGirl likes this.
  3. Sorry, I'm not aware as to what that is?
    PIMD copycat high-rise?

4. Highrise is literally just a more animated version of pimd. But its also catered more towards chicks. 95% of the stuff is chick stuff and you gotta get ALOT of points to even get to the guy stuff

5. I feel like if that’s what you’re into then go play a room designer game. I have one I play when I’m bored, since I’m getting further and further from this game lately. But I don’t see it as a problem that people with lots of furniture are winning the xc.. they put in the time and in game currency/or actual money to acquire that furniture, and whether it fits the topic or not they’re only on top because enough people have voted for it. It seems like ata makes new things that are more focused around long time players which I also don’t see a problem with, in a way it’s like they’re trying to get people to want to play longer to “achieve” something. I think newer players that feel they are missing out on things need to remember that there’s people that have been playing this game for like 5-9 years.. this isn’t a game with instant gratification