Petition to open multiple boxes at once

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Yxe, Feb 22, 2021.

?

Petition to open any boxes with or without a max number: Especially the "Speed Up Reward Box"

Poll closed Mar 24, 2021.
  1. Yes

59 vote(s)
    78.7%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    21.3%
  1. Those boxes multiplication is quite fast therefore i want to create a poll to be able to call developers attention:

Create in the future an unlimited amount of boxes or x10 - x100 to be opened at once.
    It can be also an idea when opening the Lite boxes that pile up during hunts or normal boxes with pimd keys.
    Please support this idea if you are interested.

iDeath likes this.
  2. Nahh not needed just open them as you get them

LeeJarrett likes this.
  3. Also people would end up going off at ata being all like. Gimme my ec back i tapped the wrong thing now all my ec are gone. Coz even with warnings people still go off at ata for stupid shit

x_FluorescentEllis_x likes this.
  4. I’ve been saying I wish we could at least open two boxes at a time. That’s all I ask for. Doesn’t have to be the same box, but it’s hard to open monthly boxes and hunt boxes when you can only choose one.

MsMariam likes this.
  5. Especially when you are getting these boxes from literally every party that you participate in.

6. I definitely support this for the speed up boxes. But not sure how I feel for EC boxes

SonieAdrey likes this.
  7. Can be done for the lite shard boxes or the reward boxes, Not for the ecs ones

8. Someone explain to me how you can log on everyday to hit parties, and collect your reward of lite boxes/timer boxes... yet you don’t have the time to open them up? The only option here that makes sense to me is if you buy so many ec to open so many boxes, being able to open them all at once. There’s no reason why you can’t open two lite boxes a day if you’re on hitting parties shut up 😂✋🏼

9. Some people tend to collect the lite boxes for the collectathon fest, so maybe that's why they posted, but honestly I'd actually find the feature of opening multiple boxes at a time more helpful for the lite shard boxes or the speed ups reward box, shouldn't be an option for the ecs ones

-V- and SpookyPeach like this.
  10. No support for hunt boxes because hunt leaderboards and collectathon would be fucked up. Lol

I support it only for speed up bags.

iDeath likes this.
  11. Nah, I’ve been opening old boxes and I really don’t want to hit “open box” 100+ times in a row.

12. Then you musnt want whats in them

13. How? If they have ecs, they'll just take a little more time to open the boxes, it wouldn't stop them from winning it would just be tedious and annoying

14. I'm thinking that it would be harder for people like me who doesn't buy ecs just to open hunt boxes to catch up on leaderboards.

For example, I'm at top 100th and the person on 101th would open 10-20 boxes at the very last minute, it would be a bummer.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  15. I suppose

16. Spins too!

17. The phenomenon of people who don't want to open the boxes, not opening them and not getting the drops is actually starting to grow on me.

I've managed to keep up so far. And it's always the people complaining who have the massive stacks of boxes and all I have to say now is: keep opening them if it matters to you.

The feature wouldn't hurt and would make things easier for us but it is somewhat cute to see the seething.

LeeJarrett and Ghastly like this.
  18. so because I’m tired of having to repeatedly hit “open box” and waste my time, I don’t want what’s in it? Make that make sense. 🤦🏼‍♀️

19. i wish i can open multiple boxes (the ones that has speed ups only) they are tiring to open up one by one, other than that it’s no no for me. You guys have listed almost all the reasons why it shouldn’t be on the developers agenda tbqh

20. its your fault you let them build up and now youre complaining about the amount you have to open when you saved up that many??

LeeJarrett likes this.