EVENT 💘Love on a Budget 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Like??? Renaissance art is amazing 😂 people get too worked up over nothing man

Muschi likes this.
  2. I think they was actively hitting parti

3. I MEAN THE PAINTINGS PRICELESS OR NOT ARE PRETTY FRIGGIN WEIRD! Also I was alluding to a comedy routine by Hannah Gabsy on Netflix. Where she makes some great points in a lecture about art; should go see its a great watch.

Also video games are modern art? Or did you just ignore the fact that we’re all fighting over something someone had to sit down and draw?

4. I’m... not worked up? I’m trying to make valid points, I’m not upset, I’m not unhappy. The fact you presume as much means you’re deliberately painting me a certain way in your head all because I criticized something in a game as being “weird”.

I’m also not that hard to follow and I never said renaissance art was bad, please keep up.

5. Y’all are weird works of art

Bunnys and LolitaBloodworth like this.
  6. Why there is no 3x CC ? 🥺

7. I’ll complain all day long about greediness with story passes, as they have been greedy with those, but the shards aren’t costly at all. With the promos for the free EC offerwall lately, a lot of people saved a bunch for free, so that’s why they’re looking for shard boxes. They’re free for a crap ton of players atm

8. If there is, it'll likely be on the weekend of the actual holiday (i.e. second weekend of hunt). It might be 2x instead of 3x though. 🎀

drunas likes this.
  9. I think once I had seen a valentine's hunt with two promos for each weekend 🥺
    Thanks though... Let me wait for next weekend.

10. Me @ 90% of forum posts

Maleficence and Bunnys like this.
  11. there isn’t a 7th story. 😅 there’s 4 different side story sets.

12. I mean people told me before that different regions have different tasks, I don't get any except the story passes and the hunt ones, but there seems to be all these other ones that I never see.

13. So how do I get to this tasks everyones doing if it's part of hunt, it's impossible to get the drops to even get to halfway through the hunt story - do I have to join a cc/flash or something?

14. all i see are cry babies in this thread

15. Like yeah the hunt could have been better but its really not that bad. jesus.

16. Where are vday avis in the shop??? Will they be added this hunt?? Big let down if they aren't, have been waiting forever for vday shop avis. 🤞

17. I hope they add it,if the don't they probably are gonna add during the Easter hunt🙂

18. *if they