EVENT ๐Ÿ’˜Love on a Budget ๐ŸŒน

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Okay so..how is it fair that (example) people who have been rs for months or years (depending on play time) could get a shyt match, with that small amount of drops. While people who just hop rs around can find easy someone they dont even know and get still very good match, with a lot of drops..? I dont understand it fr

Lydia, Galaxy, Puppers and 6 others like this.
  2. Like, what is the trick behind it to even have with a long term rs a good match, bc not everyone wants to literally h*e around

Lydia, raichuuu, birdie and 7 others like this.
  3. I think two avis are lost here, pls guide them back to the freshman year hunt, hmm wOnDeR wHaT TIeR ThIS iS

4. So no shards avi? ๐Ÿ™

5. It means this compatibility thing is the worst thing pimd has come up with and it needs to be stopped. Rally behind me everyone

6. Putting my name out there for RS tests ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’˜

7. W H E R E I S T H E A V I S H A R DS

8. Where are you finding the emojis?

9. Clearly ata wasn't thinking nothing through.. This whole event is just Dumb ... Love on budget .. No avatar shards ,Furnis looking like a hot mess giving out basic ass avatars and shit this valentines event is terrible throw this whole event away

10. They post it on ur notifs

Muschi likes this.
  11. Do the stats matter?

12. I love how all the avis look sooo good ๐Ÿ˜

Other than two... wonder how I get those ๐Ÿ’€

alexisxx likes this.
  13. Wtf is the RS Test? How is a Bloody algorithm supposed to determine what kinda Relationship I have with My Rs? This Hunt is literally Trash For Forcing Ppl to Break Up and Go into a more Profitable relationship. Also Again, what Tf does your Computer Know About Mine and My RS's relationship?

14. Iโ€™m a little confused...Iโ€™ve gotten 3 perfect scores with people but end up getting 200 stacks of rom com?

15. How to know if it's compatible? What's the emoji supposed to be for each other? ๐Ÿ’˜ This one?

Hooters likes this.
  16. I donโ€™t believe they do! Although, shoot for people 30mcs higher.

17. Why aren't the number of stacks increasing anymore even though I had perfect scores/ compatibility with some of the people. But my drops are still frozen at 2000.
    Explain the phenomenon here or don't give out such shiii8 ideas of collecting drops.

18. If only i had an active rs

Lavender_tea likes this.