PROMO 💞💖Player Appreciation Event! 🥰🤗

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 15, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

New Year. New ways to appreciate YOU 🥰

[​IMG]

We're continuing our trend of starting 2021 off on ALL the high notes just for you, our PIMD fam!

💖See below! 💖

[​IMG]
    us singing your praises

A Token of Our Appreciation!

PIMD + chill with a special token of our appreciation, a PIMD-preciation Snowglobe, in your Reward Inbox NOW...but only if you've logged in January 15th-18th at noon PST (and have been 'preciating PIMD with us anytime before today)!
    [​IMG]
    A PIMD-preciation Snowglobe - enjoy bb! You deserve it!

[​IMG]

UPDATE: MOAR DEALS!

Over the weekend, we'll have more DEALS coming at you so keep an 👁️ out for 'em! Don't forget: buying each offer unlocks a bigger and better offer!!!

[​IMG]

An Offerwall SALE!

[​IMG]

Tapjoy's helping us show you some love by collaborating with us on an Offerwall SALE!! For a limited time only, receive 2x the rewards from our Offerwall.

Start: January 15, 2021 @ 12pm (PST)
    End: January 18, 2021 @ 12pm (PST)

[​IMG]
    us + TJ like

A Cat Cafe + Dog Star PROMO!

🥺Now...we usually don't do this but uh...👉👈

[​IMG]

...to say thanks for helping us get through 2020 uwu, enjoy 2x Payout from Cat Cafe AND Dog Star Parties from now until 12PM PST on Monday, January 18th!

Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

[​IMG]
    Sending all our sparkly 💗Queens + The Team

👑

Aei, Guy, Sansa and 35 others like this.
  2. I do like sum good ol ✨appreciation✨

Bamby, angelwings18, Ande and 9 others like this.
  3. Awww dis is sweet 💞

4. not bad...but it will be nice if we get 9x payout from cat/dog

5. 💚

bai likes this.
  6. Ah, to be appreciated 🥰

Haribo likes this.
  7. Stay awesome y'all 👑

8. Cool and it’s my birthday today ty ata :oops:

9. When ata want to celebrate your birthday with a promo 🥰

10. CUTE 🥺

11. THANK YOU! We Appreciate you!!

12. I'm glad you appreciate all the money I spend on you, my bank account works extra hard so thank you for the recognition

Natsuki_, N0IRE, Fear and 24 others like this.
  13. Ok but can y’all fix the offer wall? I’ve submitted a help ticket before because if you don’t get paid your reward w TapJoy, you can’t submit a ticket w TapJoy bc the button to do so just throws you back to the main offers page instead of opening the ticket to submit proof of offer completion and no payout. The last two offers it’s done that to me for offers I HAD to pay money for. So I spent the money for literally nothing. Thanks for the promo I guess, does no good if it doesn’t work.

14. i feel so appreciated 🥺🤭

15. Lmao you can’t be serious. How about an ask out token or a care package or a peace tag or literally anything useable in the game? Instead we get a snowglobe while you offer a promo which requires us to SPEND more money? I feel appreciated.

16. clears throat No u

rubber_ducky, Zelda and ohteejanina like this.
  17. Cmon Give us More DNS that I can Used and If I can win cat/dog/kini that would the best appreciation gifts Please, Thank You 😊