AIMD

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by RySpace01, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Anyone else miss the aliens in my dorm hunt?! Because I do!! It’s one they did a few years back and they did it more than once and it was so fun.

2. I don't miss it. I didn't understand why they brought it back. The avatars were cool but that was about it for me.

What did you like about it?

3. As far as I know, they did AimD at least two times. So theres a good chance they might bring it back sometime later

4. I have yet to live through an alien hunt and I'm majorly disappointed

5. Wait they brought back a hunt before?? Did they do anything different the second time around?

6. Yeah. It's one of two "hunt series" that they did around that time. The other was cutecake hunt which had 3 episodes.

AIMD was only redone once and the differences were minor. They introduced some larger avatars, ruined the value of the items (new in box skulltron), and that's all I remember from it.

I don't think it was mechanically interesting or engaging and the items were meh.

Alicia likes this.
  7. They've brought back rly popular ones before. Like Harry Potter was done twice

Alicia likes this.
  8. I don't believe I was here (or maybe I was? But I didn't understand hunts as a newer nub) but I like aliens