NEW CONTENT ๐Ÿ’ŽBirthstone Avatars ๐Ÿ’Ž - UPDATED: Nov. 22nd, 2022

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 27, 2020.

1. UGLY AFFFFF GET A NEW AVI ARTIST

2. I don't like any of the male avis. It's not bad being gay but all the avis are either funny or gayish.

GodNDevil likes this.
  3. parang may bulutong yung august peridot

4. Agree. But forums is English only lol โœŒ๐Ÿผ

5. Anyone else notice most of these avis have been used before just diff clothes ๐Ÿ‘€ I expected everything brand new for bf not reused and recycled ๐Ÿ˜ถ

GreenCrack, PureImagination and e-e like this.
  6. can I have comparisons? ๐Ÿค”my memory is just really bad so I donโ€™t remember these being used before but with different clothes.

PureImagination likes this.
  7. Maybe I'm tripping but they just seem way too familiar to me but I can't exactly place it rn that's why I was trying to see if anyone else feels that way and can place them ๐Ÿ‘€ like same pose, face, body used in diff hunts, lbs, past shard avis? Why do I feel like I've seen most of them before ๐Ÿ˜ญ

8. very possible the poses were used before.

9. Did they get a new artist because most of these female avis be looking like a man.

lolfire97, RAVING, -Naruto- and 2 others like this.
  10. If you donโ€™t like them, could I have your shards? ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘€

Arlathan and GreenCrack like this.
  11. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

12. You know, I'm gender fluid and tend to prefer male avis in this game, but this was the first time I've fully learned towards getting all fem. Citrine has been the only male I collected this go.

Ecstasyy likes this.
  13. ๐ŸŒŠSelling Aquamarine 120:1b๐ŸŒŠ

14. I feel like Aquarius/February Iโ€™d always ugly or boring. :(

Alicia likes this.
  15. because most of them have been done before in june and honestly they need too look at designs and a few look close to avis from past hunts

16. Why wasted

17. IKK IM DECEMBER CHILD AND THIS IS SHIT AFF. They needed to start working on having avis prettier bc december is ugly aff

Psilocybin likes this.
  18. Gimme unwanted diamond ๐ŸŒš

19. I am trading my aphro shards (or any other starred shards) for sapphire

20. kinda but August looks like off brand shrek

Celestial_Goddess and Psilocybin like this.