Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Layken, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Are any clubs doing wars anymore? Are there any wars besides the seniors vs freshmen? A couple of us have been looking for wars forever and can't seem to find them anywhere πŸ‘€πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

2. Haha wars are just a legend bruh 🌚 nobody believes in war in pimd

Alkyne likes this.
  3. I heard a rumour of one coming out soon

4. Make 1. Bends war was fun i wanna do more

5. Whose rumor is it? Because I want in πŸ˜‚

6. Β«β”€β”€β”€Β«β‹…βœ«β‹…Β»β”€β”€β”€Β»
    Rα΄€α΄‘ β€’ α΄‘α΄€R
    Ultimate BoS War
    ɴᴏᴠ. 7 || 9 ᴀᴍ ᴇsα΄› || 24 ΚœΚ€s
    Β«β”€β”€β”€Β«β‹…βœ«β‹…Β»β”€β”€Β»

Found the banner. But apparently it already happened.

7. You can initiate one. If you don’t have enough members try advertising around campus. I’m pretty sure a lot of people are interested since they’re very rare these days.

8. I've seen another war that's gonna happen in December. Check ign @Loca's club wall, info is there.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. Yah they ain't post in forums tho. Smdh

10. Missed the mod crate warπŸ’” hope there will be another this year to pump up the 2020

11. I found one going on in December (hopefully) but I'm gonna consider starting my own. Ppl don't know what they're missing without them!

12. could you let me know if itll push through?

13. Must be a invite only war. I tried to wall for more info my post got deleted and they never replied to me

14. Nice try barcode πŸ˜‚

15. It looks like it. The guy organizing it is on my wall, if you wanna reach out.

16. If only ATA gives cool/exclusive rewards for wars then that would be nice 😴

17. I'm with you, that would be awesome

Chiron likes this.
  18. People really don't know what they're missing. I miss the adrenaline of preparing for a war. Maxing ur TB, buying attack and defense items, hiding all the money. Im guessing only the OGs would understand.

xPeachMamii- and Kefo like this.
  19. I want to join this