Changes to pet levels

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by __Essence__, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Its not fair for lower levels and non cc players to have to levels pets especially in side stories and passes that you have to pay to complete. Let's see if we can change this to make it fair for us all.

Thanks Team ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. pets are leveled using noms from capsules that drop from all parties
    if you're referring to pet styles? these are just for show and do not affect pet level whatsoever, you can also get pet styles by leveling your pet though

if neither of those are the answer you're looking for then i am thoroughly confused

3. You donโ€™t level pets in the side stories, what.

4. Pet capsules are found in every party

5. Are you referring to story passes that sometimes require leveling a pet 8 times, etc. to move forward? I can see how if your pets are already leveled it can be tough but that's why I always keep a few common ones at low levels. And speed up boxes are quite easy to get from regular game play, so as long as you're active and opening capsules it shouldn't be too difficult.

6. What she meant is that Story Passes have leveled up pets quest and most people already have leveled up their pets, since everyone gonna pay the same for future story passes, it will be unfair to those who don't have a low-level pet to upgrade. It take days past level 5 and a week after level 10. So those who have low level pets will do the quest in a single day while others will have to wait for a month for that simple quest.

Macey and __Essence__ like this.
  7. True you can do that, but people have different priorities and Quests are supposed to give everyone equal chances, if I am gonna put more effort just because I have upgraded my pets already then ata should ask to not upgrade pets lol and in that sense there are other things which we have to stop doing in order to do it future if atatm comes up with a quest in story pass etc

8. ah thank you for translating

my new question is how high stat players or people in cc clubs have it easier, usually those are the people who have their pets leveled up higher so it would take longer for them to finish the quest anyways

secondarily, there is usually enough time in the quest that you won't even need to use pet speedups, though speedup boxes are given out daily with the first lite box so that should help if needed

Maddi_Matsu, Joy and Day like this.
  9. Why is it a big deal to finish the quest in one day versus like a week though? You get the same end results and get an upgraded pet.

Cinnabun, Maddi_Matsu and Jude684 like this.
  10. Sucks when the pet ur upgrading is gonna take 2 weeks. I agree these quests could be better if they had another goal. We don't need that motivation to upgrade pets.

Perhaps they could phrase it more as "have pets upgrading for 5 days/120 hours."

DrPandaLicious likes this.
  11. You only agree because the majority doesnโ€™t

12. : (
    How do you suggest to make pets fair ?
    Iโ€™m lost how do you make pets fair?

Tru votes recount+

13. Got no idea what the majority of people think on this topic. So my opinion isn't based on that.

14. It a big deal mate, not everyone is 24/7 on the game plus people get busy in real at times and don't play the game at all for weeks.

15. Usually, those boxes give 5m speed ups etc and people being at the cat club have no relation with pet levels and being not at a cat club means you will have low-level pets.

16. exactly people who arent at cat clubs typically have lower level pets which are easier to upgrade.... whats the issue