The end is near

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I think im at a point where im getting over this game. Not feeling a need to come on anymore 😯😶 and not bothered if i miss stuff. The day i uninstall for the last time might be sooner then i thort it would be.

If i do....i WONT be giving all my stuff away for just incase...coz of last time. But i might do some kinda thingy to give someone something idk will see.

Its weird how much time a person can spend on this game tbh. Relized how much time i was spending on here sinse ive just like stopped being on as much.

Tell me how to life

Kefo and Lea like this.
  2. Lose your phones charger then never buy a new one again I guess.

3. Only thing outside the game I have is Coffee ☹️

4. I need my phone for jobs

5. ❤️
    Not gonna encourage you to stay because it will probably be good for you to quit and find your own time and pace.

But yeah. I hope you find a good balance man.

-119- likes this.
  6. Ive never been able to balance anything 😂😂 so it won't happen but thanks

7. Sees “uninstall” also sees “not giving stuff away”
    [​IMG]

Ellyse likes this.
  8. Welcome to the barely active club!

9. You canta been on when wastd me rage quit then. Coz all of forums knew about that

10. I mean...
    I've been playing for 4 years with a lot of ups and downs but I always come back to this game. You'll see you'll always come back here anyway.
    Hope you'll have a nice life out there tho.

11. Yehh thats why im not getting rid of my stuff. Just for just incase i do come back when i leave

12. Here is your attention. You are welcome.

bb likes this.
  13. Congratulations.