EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. You wont get much the event is ending soon. But install the game join the pimd server and play

2. Hey my townhall is lvl 12 but somehow i'm only getting rewards if i upgrade it by 2 lvls so when i reach 14 i get the lvl 12 rewards...

3. Level 14 is the avis, just in case you were reading the rewards wrong like I was at first 😂

If you haven't gotten the avis, I'd send in a help ticket, they might just be a little backed up.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Omg.. I totally was reading them wrong 😂😂
    Thanks alot

5. Selling the badlands archway 999 for bentos🍱

6. It's not really worth bentos tbqh

7. What is it worth then? Things always lose and gain value on this game

8. That particular “999” only has a lesser value because it isn’t really a 999. It’s has a lesser stat value and can’t be recycled. That makes it overall worth a lot less.

Muschi likes this.
  9. The most you could sell it for is one bento. It'll go up in value though probably after the event actually ends because it will be rendered unavailable, but only by a little due to its stats as @Day stated.

Day likes this.
  10. heyy, what if we in the wrong realm and already put someone name as invite referral? is there other way to change realm then?

11. As long as your under town hall 10 send a help ticket in heckfire saying you accidently put innthe wrong referal name and they will manually move you into the right realm

12. Town hall 8*

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  13. Yehh couldnt remember if 10 or 8

14. Does anyone know how much the 999 is worth?

15. I'm missing some rewards. I got the chicken skin and the avis but not the first two rewards. Can anyone explain why

matt2952 likes this.
  17. Why aren’t the levels corresponding with the rewards , I’m on town hall level 16 and didn’t get the avatars ?

18. N
    nvm I’m stupid 🥴

19. Depends which one you’re talking about. There are three different ones available for this event.
    The pet skins won’t show up as a box in your inventory, so check the corresponding pet. It might be there! If not, then send a help ticket explaining your issue.

20. Pano po yon nung TH8 kolng naconnecf sa realm dinaba makukuha ung dalawang reward na na missed?