EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I appreciate the help! I've done exactly as you've said but still havrnt received my award for reaching level 3

2. Both my accounts are linked to the same email/ATA account and I'm in the PIMD realm but not receiving rewards. I don't know where I should put in ticket.

3. You can only send tickets through the Help option. Click the icon in the upper left hand corner of the main menu and you’ll find it.

Muschi likes this.
  4. So as long as I used the link I’m in Pimd’s realm?

5. Tap the world icon in the bottom right. Then tap the small map icon towards the bottom of the screen. At the top it will say what realm # you're in. If you're in realm 117 that's the right one. If you aren't in 117, tap the arrow in the bottom left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box and type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the correct realm.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. There isn't a reward for level 3. The first reward is at level 5.

7. Nvm ignore me. 💀💀💀

8. I’m in realm 117 now but I’m not sure if I was in it before I entered the referral, but I’ve been playing the game for a few hours. Would I have to start over?

9. You don't have to start over if your city hall was under lvl 8 at the moment of changing.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Okay so now I got Avis but none of the pet costumes 😑😂 I'm so lost

11. It really isn’t. They aren’t required to and many long-term players have stated that they would more than likely being doing it like this. However, I believe the second and third 999s are actual 999s.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Are they with your pets? The boxes won't be in your showcase, they automatically go with your pet skins.

13. The 2nd 999 is 1mcs in stats. The 3rd one is 2mcs, like a regular 999. None of them are recyclable or upgradable but they can be gifted or traded.

14. Alright, thank you.

15. try changing both of your ata acct email

16. I’ve connected my ATA to both games, but I only got the Level 5 reward, never got the level 3 reward. I have restarted, uninstalled both games and still haven’t received it.

17. Is it with your pet?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Same for me, I only got the snowy owl skin not the first two rewards.

19. The free “999” ARENT even 999. They are 99 ec. So they aren’t even worth playing for. I didn’t even notice this until someone pointed out that detail and it makes it worth MUCH lower than a normal 999. I see no benefit from this event.

20. Then stop participating. I personally still find the rewards beneficial regardless, so it is personal opinion. 🤷‍♀️