EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. The second I posted I got it 🥴

Muschi and -your_favorite-Meg_ like this.
  2. SELLING 999 IN DORM ✨ HECKFIRE REWARD WMO

3. Well they said Patience is the Key 😂

Muschi likes this.
  4. Muschi and iPanicAtDiscos like this.
  5. Remember currently, due to high volume of PIMD players on the server, you will receive the awards once per day, rather than on the hour. This announcement was made by ATA Marceline through the mail system in HeckFire. If you did not receive this message, you may be on the wrong server.

Muschi and graco like this.
  6. 999 rewards I believe, are not traceable, upgradable, or recyclable.

kari590 likes this.
  7. The 999s are tradeable and giftable. But they cannot be recycled or upgraded. At least the 1st one can't, unsure about the other two. The first one is 500kcs and the second is 1mcs

Maddi_Matsu, kari590 and Muschi like this.
  8. Tap the world icon in the bottom right. Then tap the small map. At the top of the screen it will say the realm number. You should be in realm 117. If you aren't, tap the arrow in the bottom left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box and type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the correct realm.

9. Rewards are currently given per day, so if you started and got to town hall lvl 12, you will receive them the following day. There has been a current surge in players on the server, and due to that, they had to reduce how often they hand out your prizes. As for those just starting, you will need to ensure you are on the correct server. Once you join you need to tap on your profile, hit extra, scroll down and fill in who invited you (ATAMarceline). It will then take you to the PIMD server. For pet outfits, you will receive a notification and you will claim the box. You will not open anything, it will automatically show up on that respective pet. Mind you, once you claim it, it may take a while for it to register, even after refreshing the game 5 times. So give it some time.

kari590, Muschi and Salting10 like this.
  10. Oh okay. Thank you for the clarification.

kari590 and Muschi like this.
  11. Giftable yes, tradeable no

12. Okay so I clicked on the link and it took me to the AppStore and I’ve been playing all day and haven’t gotten one reward...

13. I have not gotten anything

14. Nvm had to switch realms

Muschi likes this.
  15. You’re able to trade it from what I’ve seen.

Atlas likes this.
  16. Rewards are given daily. If you pass the requirements for the reward after the period they are given out you’ll have to wait for the next day to receive rewards.

Be sure to link your KoH account to your ATA ID.

Muschi likes this.
  17. So it seems like the only way to get to Town Hall lvl 21-22 in a month or less is paying...

disappointed but not surprised.

18. Some players are getting to TH 12 in a few days without paying, so I think in a month it’s possible.

Money definitely helps though.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Agree, I reached TH10 in less than a day, I don't think I'll have the patience to reach TH22 tho