EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I can’t figure out how to link the accounts, I set up the account there and then I come back here and it says email already used. Then I put different info here and go over there and don’t have a password to login with. Someone pleaseeeee help🙏

2. Thank you to all of the truly kind forum posters that answer the same questions over and over and over without ever escalating past mildly snarky. I would like to withdraw my prior forum police comments.

3. Well sigh.. was really trying to join this enthusiastically though have only managed to somehow unlink my alt from my iPad in an effort to login to this new game and now can’t hit any parties into i get help. Already many levels in after a few hours and a number of roads and sun no prizes coming through sigh.

4. Send a help ticket. ❤

Atlas likes this.
  5. They are only doing the rewards daily. You’ll most likely get them tomorrow.

Atlas likes this.
  6. Thanks for your help 💜

7. The link isn't working, would the rewards still work even if I just download the app without the invitation? Thank you 🙏💕

8. I have an old acct at heckfire because of an old event too. The problem is you say i need to make a new acct there, but my old acct is connected to my pimd acct. Do i need to make a new pimd acct too? Pls help.

9. What if someone took your ign on there 😪

10. I don’t know if I should restart my account, can someone help me? When I downloaded heckfire again, it’s going through tutorial. I finished it then linked my ATA email and went to ATAMarceline realm. Is that okay?

Day likes this.
  12. Your ign doesn't matter, your account just needs to be connected to the same ATA ID (email/password) as your pimd account.

13. Once you have the app downloaded, connect with the same ATA account email and password as your pimd account. Tap the arrow in the bottom left, then tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box and type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the correct realm #117.

Maddi_Matsu, Ro, Auri and 1 other person like this.
  14. Should be fine if your ATA account is linked and you're in the right realm. You can double check by tapping the world icon in the bottom right corner, and then the little map symbol toward the bottom of the screen. It should say 117 at the top after you tap the map.

15. Reposting in the comments because this is a hot topic rn:

WHERE ARE MY REWARDS?!?!

First, make sure your Heckfire and PIMD accounts are connected with the same ATA ID. That’s how we’ll know which PIMD account to give rewards to!

Second, you HAVE to be in the PIMD realm (117). You can double check you are in the correct realm by going to the Realm map, bottom left button then clicking the map button in the middle of the bottom of the screen (above the coordinates) and you should see the realm number at the top of your screen. That number should be 117 for PIMD. If you are in the wrong realm, please go to the Extras menu and the Invite Referral Section and enter ATAMarceline to be put in the correct realm.

Finally, we will be distributing rewards on a daily basis at 12 PM Pacific Time. Please note that you must log in to your PIMD account within 6-12 hours of noon in order to receive your rewards at 12 PM Pacific Time. If not, you will receive them the next day :)

This is a temporary change until we can go back to giving out rewards every hour. Thanks for your patience!

Muschi, Auri, Jona and 2 others like this.
  16. So if you put in the wrong referral and end up in realm 119 how do I fix it

17. Send them a ticket, i i had to say ATAMarceline invited me on the extras page to move into PIMD realm

Muschi likes this.
  18. Send a help ticket, they should be able to move you over. But they're pretty inundated with tickets right now so give it a bit pls

19. Click the arrow in the bottom left corner, then click extras. From there scroll down and make sure you enter ATAMarceline. If you put in another name, you’ll have to contact support in KoH and they’ll place you in the correct server.

Muschi, Auri and Atlas like this.
  20. Thank youu💜

Muschi likes this.