POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. When the Spotlight XC starts, you will have to hit the player named TheSpotlight. There will be a notification when you steal it. And whoever has it will be top 1 on the XC leaderboard. So if you want to steal it, check the leaderboard and hit the top 1.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Ohhh i think i remember seeing that some where now

Watergem likes this.
  3. Related to this hunt, if I opened an avi box and recieved an avi (the female VIP) but it does not show where it usually would when looking through owned avatars, where might it be or what could I do about that?

4. How do Finish up my tasks

5. Tysm!!

6. How do u find the player named the spotlight ?

7. It’s named “TheSpotlight”

8. It should show up after restarting your app

Muschi likes this.
  9. It depends what your tasks are, you can always click the little "i" on the right of the task, that should tell you what you should be doing

Muschi likes this.
  10. Follow your tutorial it has arrows that show you where to go to

11. Where are beginner
    furniture keys? I can’t find them

12. They should be in the Misc section of the Shop. You might need to restart your app for it to appear. :)

13. How do I get to the VIP quest for the key

14. You can buy the VIP story pass key in Molly's Corner for $7.99 USD. The quest will start automatically after you buy it, or you'll get the option to continue the pass with VIP if you already purchased the $1 mil cash option key.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Hey I paid $12 I'm Australian and it never gave me an option and hasn't came up yet, someone said while I have the 1000 cash one I will have to wait till it asks for VIP? Just confused

16. The cash pass happens before the vip one for everyone, when you get to a certain point youll be asked to continue (using the vip pass) or stop the story

17. Is there a trick to getting Hughes drops from cat parties? Which bars ensure more and are the drops measured by certain bars or how many times u hit?

18. Cat Cafe maxes out at 500 drops no matter what. 600 if you pay for the subscription. Eat is the easiest to get max drops though with the least amount of hits from my experience.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Can u apply me mode I’m 3 years old player and I’m happy to help

20. Mod applications ended ages ago. And its not how old your acc is its how well you know tou tos and everything

Muschi likes this.