EVENT 😱🧠Here Today, Zomb Tomorrow🧟🧟‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Too early for the zombies.. really??:D:D

2. Neva 🤚🏼

3. Why i still hit but no viral steal? Im too disappointed this is the second day of that

4. I’m 5.8mcs, am I going to be able to land hits on Samara party?

5. Make sure you hitting people that have 60+ vials. Ive found that works. You also gotta land the hit fail hits gives you nothing

Khris and Muschi like this.
  6. Hey, I’ve been completing parties cats/kinis however there’s no progression on the pass quest. Anyone else having this problem?

90sL0V3 likes this.
  7. Make sure the story step you're at requires you to collect items from parties. If it does, then either force-close and restart the game, or send in a ticket. Those who handle problems like these only have time to look at tickets, sadly.

But I do hope just a force-close will solve the issue!

Khris and Muschi like this.
  8. sʜᴇs ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ

9. Anyone else not getting hunks of meat from POTD?

Muschi likes this.
  10. Oop, forgot to say: my alt (500kcs) is getting them, but not a single person in my club has been getting them today.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Yes, they are dropping from 🍕👙 and 🐈and two other parties. I’m looking for those now.

12. I know they drop from ppa, cc, and invites. But they aren't dropping from Counter Culture, even though it's dropping ID cards.

birdie, _HeIium_ and Muschi like this.
  13. Most likely not. You have to be at least 8mcs+ to hit it successfully

Muschi likes this.
  14. Make sure you are hitting someone that isn't too low for ur stats either.. and make sure their vials ain't too low to begin with otherwise you won't get any..

uklyo, Sansa and Muschi like this.
  15. There are people out here really not caring that POTD isn't dropping meat, and they believe ATA did it on purpose to force us into doing ec parties.

The_Real_KinkyJinxy51 likes this.
  16. I doubt it was purposeful but ik community faith in the devs is fairly low atm. 😂

17. It said 2 other partys. So ether they got it bugged or its pro potd that drops as well

18. Spoopyyy 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

19. Looks like they've finally fixed it, but I guess we're not getting a compensation, oof.

_HeIium_ likes this.
  20. I noticed just today, thank you for the pointer hun 🥺💓