EVENT 😱🧠Here Today, Zomb Tomorrow🧟🧟‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 11, 2020.

1. they’re relating to the users, ie I’d dead inside

kachow

2. One issue I have is the number of new accounts I noticed within minutes of the hunt starting, posting in campus about hits. Like y’all really making whole new accounts when “pvp hunt” is mentioned just because you can hit without repercussions from established stat players. But I guess sometimes it do be like that :confused:

-Teya, BlissfulBubbles, Bamby and 3 others like this.
  3. Or we can give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're a bunch of lurkers, but I guess I'm a glass half full kinda guy

4. Can we not have a Halloween hunt every two Hunt (Inner Ape: Nope)😂

-Teya and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  5. There are so many things wrong with this so called „pvp“ story.

• Why is the plunder reduced by half? Hitting parties was already more luctractive before the hunt. So why nerf pvp even more now?
    • Why doesn‘t the other player lose energy and money? That‘s how pvp works. With this „pvp“ hunt you basically gave every player a 1 week peace tag. Hitting another player became the same as hitting parties now. And instead of promoting pvp all you did was slap every player who does pvp in the face because you just made pvp useless.
    If this is how you plan on doing pvp hunts please just stop and let things be how they were. You could just have given people the possibility to opt in or out of the pvp hunt. So players who opted in can hit others who opted in for drops. And those who opted out could still get hit but you wouldn’t get drops from them.

But whoever created that stupid „pvp“ hunt just made a big mess out of pvp. So do me a big favor and don‘t touch pvp hunts again. Or at least do it right.

6. I can relate 🤧

Lydia and Allessana like this.
  7. It's stupid you cut pvp pay in half, people might find it pays better than parties. Otherwise, it seems relevant to the pandemic, the sudden Russian vaccine, and all.

8. If someone is really butthurt when they get hit and don't even lose cash or energy, and it helps them advance in the hunt, they have problems.

9. i mean.... this IS a pvp game 👀

10. I'm so confused. I've hit other people with Vials like 20 times and gotten nothing. Is these a really low percentage of stealing or am I glitching?

-Teya, Hera and Helena like this.
  11. I think when they hit a certain number of vials you can’t take anymore.

Gwendolyn_Solaire likes this.
  12. Why i didnt get drop in pvp pvp i hit someone.... Its a glitch?

13. Ok so I'd I'll like to say it's a great work on pvp because mostly many don't like pvp so this pvp makes all take part and lose nothing in turn which is good.
    Now we won't have ppl walling us PLEASE DON'T HIT ME anymore
    Rather they'll say PLEASE HIT ME
    Ok so how someone ppl are never satisfied nor can u make everyone so those who are criticising this just don't pay attention to em
    Great Work Ata 💕

-Teya, Jandy_Goddess, Shortie and 6 others like this.
  14. I need help pls😔
    There is any trick to hit in pvp??? Bcz i hit last many hurs... But i didnt get item.... So pps pls help me why this happen?

15. I’ve been really confused for these events. How do I hit people, and how do I get these Zombie Cure Vials?

16. Just wanted to say... I have anxiety and fairly severe depression, and the last 5 months have been hell for me emotionally/mentally - partly due to the loss of my job. A bunch of my family and friends have contracted the virus, and because of my anxiety, I’m afraid I’ll get it and have worse health issues, so I rarely leave my house.

THAT BEING SAID, I absolutely love zombies and zombie movies/shows. This hunt is “cheer” to me. I realize we all have different opinions; I’m not trying to start something or fight, I’m just explaining why I politely disagree 🤷🏼‍♂️

17. Your tutorial showed you how to hit people

bb and BlissfulBubbles like this.
  18. This "PvP hunt" isn't fair for intelligence builds 🤧

19. Why are we outraged about this but not the new avi of a chick with a coon shirt?

SaintBun likes this.
  20. Please hit me! Im 3,83 M