Tulsa Watch Party!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LetsGoBrandon, Jun 21, 2020.

1. 🤷‍♀️the only one I recall is the "grab em by the pūssy" recording. There are countless videos and photos of creepy joe on the other hand

2. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.” Classy.

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously.” Uhm... ew.

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything….Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever”

“I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, 'Who the hell is that?'” A 12 year old.

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” 1000x creepy and ew.

No amount of video of anyone else can take away from how utterly vile he is.

BenSolo likes this.
  3. Is it bad that I laffed at most of this. Laughs of shock and I realize he probs wasn't joking but that was still my reaction

4. I've heard way worse. Most of those are funny to me.

Creepy joe getting handsy and smelling people isn't funny, its weird

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. But it’s not funny when it’s the president of the fucking country. It’s embarrassing. And I’m not saying Biden is or isn’t creepy. But I can tell you I’d much rather someone smell my hair than grab my pussy.

6. Not to mention, I don’t think anyone would find it funny if a grown ass man was hitting on THEIR 12 year old daughter. 🤨 but it’s funny cause it’s someone else?

7. LBJ used to talk about his dïck all the time 🤷‍♀️ Trump's human, we all make dirty jokes sometimes

8. 🤔I didn't take that as hitting on her

9. This is my issue though. It’s not just a few dirty jokes. He’s vulgar and rude to women, over and over again. Publicly. He hands out false information. Regularly. And anyone that tells him he’s wrong, is “attacking” him. He hands out insults like fucking candy on Halloween and then bitches and whines like a child when someone disagrees with him, or proves him wrong on ANYTHING. He blatantly lies, and that’s not opinion... that’s a fact. For instance when he visited a foreign country and bragged about all the people waiting in line to get in the full stadium of people listening to him talk, and live video shows a stadium 50% full with people walking out while he spoke. It’s sad. It’s pathetic. And that is the person who is representing us and our country. If you agree with his policies, or you think he’ll change something and you vote for him again, you have every right to. But at least stop trying to make excuses for him or pretend like he’s just human making dirty jokes. Hes not a good guy.

10. You're right, he's not a good guy....He's a flipping great guy!

He's done so much good for our country!

ObamaWasCorrupt likes this.
  11. You’re clearly still going to ignore the terrible things he’s said and done. When in reality he hasn’t done anything good for this country.

12. There are to many accomplishments to list here, but here's a few of my favorites.

He revamped the entire VA system, giving veterans better access to healthcare.

Extended the GI bill benefits.

Appointed 2 fantastic supreme court justices.

Gave states the ability to tighten work restrictions for food stamps.

Up until corona... we had record low unemployment. More people were employed than ever were before, and after the rona calms down they will be again.

When the rona struck, he gave each adult a $1200 stimulus check AND an extra $600 a week for those on unemployment.

He made NATO members step up and pay their fair share.

He withdrew us from the Iran nuclear deal.

He withdrew us from the insane Paris climate accord.

He threw a handful of starbursts at Angela Merkel and said, "Don't say I never gave you anything" (one of my favorite trump moments of all time tbh)

He's tightened boarder security.

He created the Space Force!

He's put higher tariffs on China, allowing American companies to compete with their slave labor prices.

💁‍♀️that's just off the top of my head, he's done much much more to help America prosper in just 3 short years. Can't wait for 4 and a half more!

13. A prophetic moment

Soy and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  14. The ultimate power move!

15. I was in the process of responding to each one of your points here, until I got to the Paris agreement. And at that point I felt my sanity slipping away. So agree to disagree, and you have a lovely night.

16. He's not HUMAN. he's the president. Obama wasn't out here trying to snuff his daughter, but it's understandable that YOUR president represents YOUR best interests.

17. Since one does saying someone's attractive such a terrible thing?

18. Oh yeah, because putting US businesses under crippling regulations while China and other third world countries continue producing pollution as they please was really gonna end well for us. Did you not live through the time 90% of our manufacturing jobs were outsourced to China & India which lead to the housing bubble bursting? Screw that

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  19. So for the sake of US business we should just continue creating mass amounts of pollution because other countries are doing it? The world as a whole is destroying the planet and not enough is being done about it. Trump was more worried about the jobs in the coal industry and making his stats look good rather than help fix a problem and avoid leaving the next two generations with a fucking disaster.

20. Avoid a future disaster by causing people to lose their jobs and homes all over again? That's just stupid.