SMDH

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "You have been SILENCED from messaging. Reason: Posting content that is not acceptable in public channels."

You said "Negro lives matter" on campus chat

Damn, a black man posting black lives matter is content that is not acceptable in public channels?

This is why we need actual black mods. I mean 100% black mods. It's funny how people bash the good mods, but not the racist mods. Especially when the mod in question, FLUENTLY speaks Spanish and KNOWS I'm black.

There needs to be a reformation for the mods. Pride you ain't shit. Smh, I'm utterly disappointed and surprised you would stoop this low. When you know after white people go after us, they go after your people next.

It breaks my heart to see how you feel about my people.

2. Your avatar is not a valid representation of yourself when it comes to proof of race or nationality. Anybody can slap on a Black avatar (or any avatar distinctly of any race other than YT) and throw around slurs that only people of that race could get away with saying. Your silencing was valid. Eod

Alollofern, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  3. Well he might choose bad wording but i dont see nothing bad in supporting this movement which is about that their lives matter too and they want be equal.

4. Uhm. He clearly wasn’t silenced for supporting a movement. He was silenced for the words he used to do so. Which he and everyone else knows was not necessary. He most likely wanted a reason to start a problem and he was successful in that. Rather than just support the movement without using a racial slur he chose to do the opposite so that when he got silenced for breaking ToU he could cry racism. It’s pretty sad honestly. OP- Ain’t nobody silencing you because you’re black, or because you’re supporting a movement. The race of the mods is irrelevant, so is the languages they speak. They’re silencing you for your poor, and mostly likely intentional, choice of words. You create you’re own drama.

Alollofern, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  5. The reason it's the Black Lives Matter Movement and not the N* Lives Matter Movement is because EVERYBODY is supposed to be involved in growing and maintaining the equal treatment of Black people but not everybody gets to get away with throwing around racial slurs. And yes, a Black person has every right to say it that way, or however way they see fit, but there's no proof that he is/is not, hence the need for words like that to be silencable. Having a Black avatar is not proof of actual Black ethnicity. It's the internet. Anybody can say whatever they want for the sake of sensationalism and stirring drama, which is likely* what OP set out to do in the first place.

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  6. There's a pic of my chocolate hand posted on forums.

Ik why I was silenced tho. It's a gay thing. It's already been confirmed.

Smh, pride will never outshine June 19th. That's OUR day. The HIGHLIGHT of the month of June

7. Tf would I stir drama for? Makes no fucking sense. That's the most retarded assumption.

Negro in Spanish means BLACK. If I say niggas matter, since I'm AN AFRICAN AMERICAN NIGGA then there's not shit wrong with it.

8. I don't think every moderator remembers seeing your black hand, in a forum thread from years ago, that was posted on another account. Especially when it's in a chat channel that moves fairly quickly. Mods should silence based on the words they see, not who the poster is, and moreover shouldn't be expected to memorize what identity every person is and what words they can and can't reclaim.

It sucks you got silenced but I don't think the mods did anything wrong in this case. Besides, just because you can reclaim the N-word, doesn't mean ATA allows its use at all -- and they don't allow it to be said per ToU. It's racially insensitive and just because you can reclaim it doesn't mean it is appropriate for this game.

If you feel really bugged about it though you can send a help ticket w/ proof of your racial identity and see if the devs will give you your N-word pass.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  9. I'm sorry this happened to you OP. I stand behind your right to free speech.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. If you feel a silence is unjust, please send in a help ticket.

And if you feel a moderator is abusing their power, please also send in a ticket.

I understand the frustration but there are rules moderators follow and those rules must be followed unbiased.

Locking 💚

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.