Tulsa Watch Party!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LetsGoBrandon, Jun 21, 2020.

1. It's Trump Rally time!!!! Let's have a watch party & we can discuss as we go.

2. Mildly surprised you're not in the crowd

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  3. Tulsa is pretty far away from me 🙁 but I'm there in spirit! Can't wait for 4 more years of Trump!!!!

4. America is cancelled.

BenSolo likes this.
  5. Never gonna happen. USA is #1!

[​IMG]

6. Forums are dead tonight, everybody must be at the rally 🤷‍♀️

7. Nah. I watched the fights instead. Far more entertaining.

8. *laughs in British pound*

9. I’d rather choke and die

BenSolo likes this.
  10. Laughs in 1776 💁‍♀️

11. What are you gonna do when he wins again in November?

12. I think everyone should watch a trump rally from time to time, they are very entertaining!

13. I personally find them infuriating. But, to each their own.

14. Why? Trump is basically the Hulk Hogan of politics.

There's no denying it!

15. He won't. The other pedophile and alleged rapist will win instead bc your people want a "change" but not a change.

16. Joe doesn't stand a chance. Brace yourself, 4 more years of Trump is on it's way.

17. I love how your response is that Biden won't win and not a defense against the fact that they're both alleged rapists and pedophiles. America.

BenSolo and RoseMilkTea like this.
  18. Why would she argue it if it ends up being true

19. Why would I comment on unfounded accusations? Atleast with Joe theres pictures and videos of him being creepy...but I wouldn't call anyone a pedöphile without proof of such actions. Not even Joe. Being creepy isn't a crime.

Why would you say they're both guilty of the egregious crime? What proof do you have and why have you not given it to the fbi?

20. I’m not saying either deserves to be called a rapist but there are videos of trump being hella creepy and gross lol