[Contest] Anime Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Ulquiorra, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I LOVE this. The splatters are a great detail!

InkdMedusa likes this.
  2. i just realized... should i resubmit with a little scrappy do and my IGN or is my ign in border ok? I dont wanna get DQed cause i tried to be creative

3. You're fine! If I had an issue, I'd have contacted you 😂💚

InkdMedusa likes this.
  4. Awesome sauce! Thanks a bundle!

5. [​IMG]
    Avatar Aang from Avatar:The Last Airbender
    (The best animated series of all time)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I’ve been inspired from binging both Avatar: The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra the past couple of weeks. Now for the comics lol

6. OooOoo

i dig the back ground!

BingoBongoLars likes this.
  7. Thanks! I couldn’t exactly get the water/fire/earth/airbending right, so I just made it simpler with the element logos instead lol

8. YESSSS TOPH 💚💚💚💚

Diablo and Androod like this.
  9. Avatar is not a anime character it's an cartoon or could say western animation and anime are considered as Japanese animation

Diablo likes this.
  10. Yes, I’m aware that Avatar is a western animated series and anime refers to Japanese animation, but I believe the series draws a lot of inspiration from anime, so I decided to draw it for the contest as it is still a valid entry:

Diablo, InkdMedusa, Ulquiorra and 2 others like this.
  11. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am not in THE DARKNESS
    I am the darkness MYSELF
    You can RUN AND HIDE
    I will ALWAYS FIND YOU
    -Eto Yoshimura
    Tokyo Ghoul

12. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Yes I borrowed someone's avatar idea to post my IGN, it's a cute idea[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. I'm so happy you decided to enter, you're so talented, I love you!

AngelEyesxx likes this.
  14. I haven’t created art digitally in a hot second so this was a challenge. I used an iPhone with a basic drawing app to make this, and I picked Ene from Kagerou Project! I always loved her design.
    [​IMG]
    Here is my process for this piece! Sorry it’s sideways, phones suck.
    [​IMG]

15. Very nice! Support my cutie Gecko rs. She deserves it 😇 you have good Skills Gecko.

Honor likes this.
  16. Let's try this again!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I exported my last images so they pop better, and yes borrowed this "note card" idea[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. [​IMG] HISOKA of HUNTER X HUNTER

MyBibiDawno8
    #PIMD
    #PRESTIGE

18. I ded ass can't sketch digitally 😂 so I transfer
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This child that gives me heart problems 😂 Only when drawing did I realize he lowkey Queen! Lmao fishnet shirt, leather jacket with feathers, makeup, nails and earrings be popping 💅🏼 can't draw hands tho

19. Diablo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.