Access Denied

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by OxM, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm currently trying to log in to an account I left a few months back. It's linked to an account that I own and have access to so I decided to change the password and did so successfully.

Naturally, I tired to log in thereafter but was surprised with a message saying, "Access denied".

WHY?

I sent an email asking ATA about this and trying researching ways to fix it but both ends have proven to be quite useless. Does anyone possibly know how I can resolve this?

2. Maybe it’s from their new account link update or smthng. I made an alt using a working email after the update and it wouldn’t let me log in if I used it in another device. You need to verify it and such to use but even if I did verify the new mobile I was using, it denied me access so I just gave up and used my alt in the old phone I made it in 🤷🏻‍♀️

3. Ata doesn’t use email anymore, you have to send in a help ticket though the help section.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Access denied like the login info didn't work or it worked but then you got the message? If the latter, your account may be banned, there was a big ban spree a lil while ago

Kefo, Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  5. I was using it on my current device up till 3 months ago and had the gmail on my device

6. Yeah, I did now but they still taking forever

7. As in all the account info is correct because I have the Gmail and changed the password to login but when I put all the info in to get onto the account, they didn't log me in and said "Access denied"

8. Do you have multiple devices? I know some account get device locked so you won’t be able to access it from another device.

Muschi likes this.
  9. It can take up to 24 hours for you to get a response. Not sure how long you've been waiting thus far.

Day likes this.
  10. I have two and I tried it on my other one but it's also saying the same thing

11. It could just be a misunderstanding then. Hopefully you get a response from ATA soon.

Muschi likes this.
  12. HI ATA!!!!!!!!!!AND MODS

13. i also say that but still banned my acc for the things i did not do

14. It would be nice if they read forums, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.