Literally took me 20mins to figure out how to post a THREAD

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by AnimeTiddies, May 24, 2020.

1. Haven't been on here since ATA last updated forums which explains why it took me TWENTY MINITES to figure out how to post a thread. Such a disappointment. My mom was right.

I miss old forums tho ngl😔 that shii used to hit different at 3am with nothing better to do but catch up on who mad and pressed this week.

This forum set up is sexc though. But only for the eyes cus, like, ya girl confused as hell.

Anyways, here is a random-in-the-moment-feeling-it idea.

WAR

Sorry to disappoint y'all with my blandass thread. I kinda forgot them fancy input codes that I used to do on forums. It's gone from my head just like my hairline. This is all I have.😔

SO, SIGN UP PLEASE.

***Only serious sign ups tho cus I don't want ppl cheating on me with their cat sessions or parties. My therapist is not in business right now...so, please....spare me the betrayal and pain.

Edit: btw, date and everything will be decided depending on how many signs up I get. Kty. Bye.

2. I can't really sign up if I don't know when it'll be.

3. this 🤧

Maddi_Matsu, Day and Muschi like this.
  4. How can anyone commit to this without any details I-

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why people think the new forums are difficult, I find them much easier tbh.

Muschi likes this.
  6. I hate how stuff disappears from new topics after you've read it. Its annoying if you wanna post a pic or look something up before you post a reply to have to go hunting for the post.

iDevLevel-UN-Up likes this.
  7. Retweet

Muschi and Day like this.
  8. If you hit recent posts under the new posts section it’ll show them all 😊

9. Thanks, I'm a noob

Muschi and Day like this.
  10. It took me ages to figure it out, and I used to get so frustrated since I misclick out of the threads a lot 😭

11. O, facts.

12. If you want a tip for organizing wars... pick a time.