What do y'all think about jeffree Star? And James Charles drama

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bambi_, May 12, 2020.

?

Are jeffree star and James Charles only getting into all this drama to stay relevant?

1. Lol yes. That's all they do and need to shutup for once in their luves

44.4%
  2. No. They have and will always be relevant

11.1%
  3. Who even are these people and why do I care

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So.... What do y'all think about jeffree Star. I think the dude is weird and people defending him need to stop.... (This quarantine got me just posting threads cause I'm bored and my others games updating) its like imagine stanning a known racist but people forgive him cause he apologizes and has good makeup and he's friends with Shane Dawson (y'know the dude that said he wanked off on his cat but said it was a joke... Who makes a joke like that... Anyways) jeffree star seems to involve himself in every single drama that starts so he can stay relevant and have people talking about him

James Charles is no better tbh. He's always getting into drama like dude stfu and u won't get cancelled all the time we get you're young and wanna make a name for urself but this ain't it. I have now to say but I don't care enough to learn about all their drama and just see youtube videos on em 🤷‍♀️👀🙋

Also selling my ⭐d

2. I dislike both of them severely.

Maddi_Matsu, Sloth, Day and 1 other person like this.
  3. Same I can't f*cking stand them. They are both irrelevant in my eyes and probably in the eyes of many others too and all they're good for now is starting drama. The whole beauty community barely does any makeup and only started drama. They're like kpop Stan's if they were famous YouTube's

Muschi likes this.
  4. The more I see them online, the less I understand the kinds of people who actively follow them.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  5. Tbh I just think that people still support these 2 people because they either think they are doing good, they wanna see kore drama from them, or they just think that James and that sith Lord jeffree can never do any wring in their eyes

Muschi likes this.
  6. Wait they still have drama? And didn’t James get cancelled like 900 times?

Bambi_ likes this.
  7. I've detached myself for the "beauty community" quite a bit recently and don't regret it.

I used to be a big Jaclyn Hill fan and now i just find all of them super cringey, and most of the time totally sell outs.

But like fill me in on the tea cause i still love it.

8. Lol. James has been cancelled so much we'll be telling our Future kids about the "influencer" who was the most cancelled person in history

Alicia likes this.
  9. I don't follow internet celebrity or regular celebrity stuffs and have zero interest

Alicia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Lol just go on youtube and type either James charles or jeffree star and you'll get all the tea. I be following drama channels cause y'know SPILL THE TEA SIS and I just love drama as long as I'm not in it 🤣🤣

11. Even though I don't care or know over half the people being mentioned, I will admit I am prone to occasionally watching those "influencer" tea channels on youtube when I'm bored. Although I will avoid ones that mentioned Jeffree Star or James Charles because I'm SICK of them.

Alicia, Bambi_, Day and 1 other person like this.
  12. Honestly I'd rather read about it then watch drama channels.

I also dunno what the hype is with Shane Dawson, i remember them from way back when but i haven't watched really any of their recent stuff either.

Am i missing out on this YouTube shit? I dunno

Alicia and Bambi_ like this.
  13. Two words:

They do no good for society.

All they do is help people waste money on make up, bitch, and do drama in the name of "influence".

In general, I don't care about celebrities but some are actually doing stuff and I find their fame to be somewhat justified. But people in the world of fashion are usually super vain and vapid and I frankly feel attacked by this thread even being in forums.

Alicia, Bambi_ and Muschi like this.
  14. Lol I made it cause I was bored and all my others games are either updating or are in maintenance atm and I've seen people posting weird threads in here so I thought why not 🤷‍♀️. I personally also don't care for James and jeffree but I have been needing something to watch during quarantine and youtube is just filled with this drama

15. There is better drama on youtube. The drama with Ethan Klein and SomeOrdinaryGamer was super duper satisfying to witness, and it ended swiftly with the truth coming out because they don't mess around.

The Katerino and Carson one was chill, too. Carson is a great comedian and source of meme culture on the internet.

Twomad getting cancelled and then sued by Kpoop fans for making fun of an idol and criticising the industry is fun and fills my heart with joy because it's some truth being spoken about stan culture and the depravity of kpop.

There is speedrunning drama: Billy Mithell, a long-time world record holder on old arcade games like PacMan and Donkey Kong has been exposed by youtubers. The guys had a cult and some of its members were in this speedrunning organization called Twin Galaxies, and he used his position of power to deprive others of the prize money and recognition they deserved, maintaining a fabricatrd image of speedrunning ace and occasionally defaming others from that position of power.
    Suing him will dethrone him, and make clear the truth of his exploitation and allow the speedrunning community and standards to evolve beyond those easily corruptible and flacid standards of the early days.

What's the inpact of this drama going to be?

16. If y'all like drama: please watch any video by Edwin's Generation. I love Edwin so much. He's the only youtuber I stan. He's very meticulous. Very good at presenting the facts. Imho.

RoseMilkTea and Bambi_ like this.
  17. Bretman Rock is better than them anyways so Stan him!

Bambi_ likes this.
  18. I find his chaotic nature oddly relatable.

Muschi, Alicia, Bambi_ and 1 other person like this.
  19. Ty lol I should really start looking for drama to watch on youtube but I mostly only watch what pops up in my recommended and go from there and see what's in the recommended of that video

20. I think that fashion channels and "personality" creators often require base level drama to remain relevant because their personalities become more interesting when in a dramatic context.

I don't like drama for the sake of drama. It's unsatisfying and as a stoic, I really just find it tiresome because I can't see an end to it, and when there isn't any way to resolve it, it is pointless to argue it.