Pay Attention

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, May 2, 2020.

1. Ahem. You frivolous, discriminatory, oblivious bitch... You have no idea wtf you're "talking" about. So let me break this shit down to you.

Your cousin isn't "retarded."

I am using "retarded" to describe when negative attention seekers comment on literature they don't understand and try to tell someone it's something that it isn't. I didn't call anyone who "mocked" me retarded. It's evident you're either selectively reading or you're trolling.

Now that that is thoroughly elaborated that intentional misunderstanding on your part...

Nobody gives a fuck that you take pride in believing your mons opinion. We all have opinions no opinion is better than the other, but FACT is, you don't run shit. You don't get to decide what I use a word for.

For one, that crack you're smoking can't be shit if it's like me.

For two, you can't logically defend your opinion so you have to discredit me. You're pitiful

2. Jesus fucking Christ. MENTAL RETARDATION IS A MEDICAL CONDITION. It’s why it’s such an offensive word. If you didn’t call them retarded for mocking you then wtf did you call them retarded for? Stop acting like a fucking child and grow the fuck up. Only 10 year olds could have the lack of maturity you have to go around calling people retarded. Let me tell you, nobody gives a god damn shit about your problems with people “sharing their opinion”. Take it to your fucking therapist. The forums isn’t a place made just for you to spit nasty words at people. The fact that you can’t just ignore these people and you had to make a WHOLE FUCKING THREAD calling them retarded is more stupid and incompetent than they’ll ever be. And in what fucking way did I not logically defend my opinion? I gave you fucking medical facts and you still can’t justify yourself for using nasty words. So call your fucking mom, it’s almost Mother’s Day. I’m sure she’ll be more than happy to listen to your bullshit internet problems.

3. Exhibit A: WPS at it's finest😂

4. #CrackerSquad

5. Yes, get your white person shit out of here. Nobody wants to see it. Now fuck off and learn some basic manners.

6. Y’all do be getting heated over little things tho 👀😴

7. Exhibit B: more wps.

Bawk, polly want a cracker

8. Anybody noticed the privileged girl tried to call me white?💀 The AUDACITY😂😂

9. Bitch, I’m not white. Get off the internet 😒

10. Jacob isn't white either. He's black.

Sansa likes this.
  11. You know what you are?😂 Pitiful. Look at you getting all worked up over little ol me

12. I'm white from the waste down cause I got a small -...

13. [​IMG]

Validation likes this.
  14. nobody asked

15. Waist* I'm trippin😂

You must care to keep giving me all your attention like this. What's wrong? Mama neglecting you?

16. Hailey that's against ToU ma'am.

Bad future resident advisor/honor student or whatever it's called.

Muschi likes this.
  17. Or, if you believe some of the rumors, dev-in-disguise. 🌚

18. Naw. You're definitely not a Dev

Muschi likes this.
  19. Right? I just kiss their asses. 🌚