Reaching MISC Stat Cap

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by No, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Join me in posting this on BurgerRP's wall.

Day likes this.
  2. The only movement I support 😔✊

Muschi likes this.
  3. Honestly Kefo beat me to posting it on his wall so Kefo is a real one 🥺✊

Day likes this.
  4. He’s the true leader of this movement wow 🥺🥺🥺

Muschi likes this.
  5. I went down the list of LB the other day after you know who got banned 😂 everyone seems so legit.....🤔😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol

Alicia likes this.
  6. You’re probably going down on the main LB since people have been hiring off people who have been banned 😂

Alicia and Muschi like this.
  7. Love that for everyone..also I understand none of the convo going on between you kefo and muschi TOO MANY ABBREVIATIONS for a noob like me 🤣💀

Muschi likes this.
  8. WAIT WHY AM I SUddENLY A WELL KNOWNMEMNEF?!?wHo

Alicia likes this.
  9. You hit 150 likes in forums

No and Day like this.
  10. Aw sorry 🥺😂 You’ll slowly start to understand them soon! It just takes time.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Oh so I’m not a big deal...u burst my bubble I thought I was special now

Alicia likes this.
  12. 150 likes is still decent!!!! :D

13. Y’all speaking Chinese and I’m just like 😶🤕

14. My forum activity here in comparison to some other games I’ve played for a long time that have active forums like this....doesn’t even fare haha. I have like 50k posts on another site 😂 I think these forums are a good way to give feedback

Alicia likes this.
  15. O there is a Dictionary for that

Muschi likes this.
  16. If you check the "notable members" part of these forums, you'll see that nobody even has 50k comments. It's not as active as other ones. Perhaps if the game hadn't depreciated and the old ppl didn't lose interest, it would be better. But idk.

No, Victoria, Alicia and 1 other person like this.
  17. And the person will the most posts reset their account, which means that they haven't been playing for like.... 5 years? I think resets were removed in 2015 just off the top of my head.

Alicia likes this.