Reaching MISC Stat Cap

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by No, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Is this even possible? No matter how many bentos I spend on stat items, I’ll never be anywhere near my cap, will I 🤔😒

2. For PvP, there is a cap on how much misc gets factored into your hit range.
    Also I think anyone at their misc cap (that has a decent tb at least) is probably making use of the black market.

3. It's possible if you don't upgrade

iPanicAtDiscos, Alicia, Mal and 4 others like this.
  4. I thort he ment like just misc bonus not PvP hitting stuff

5. Nope. "Misc cap" refers to a max placed on how much of your misc bonus gets factored in. If you go on your profile, look in your Breakdown Bonus section, and go to Misc, right under where it gives you your current misc bonus it has "Max: ________" where it gives you what your misc cap is.

6. Oh mmk

7. Just to be a bit of a devil's advocate, it's entirely possible to have reached misc cap without the black market. Especially as much more focus is put on the fact that pimd has only recently cracked down on this "black market", I think it's important to mention the many legitimate ways to build your misc up to your cap.

Obviously, as @-The_Clintons_Did_9-11- mentioned, you could slow down and only upgrade as your accumulate misc. There are several ways to get bentos in game for spending money. People are often looking to buy ec gifts, cats, invites, +1s to bbbs, and furniture in exchange for bentos, which you can in turn use to purchase misc. It may not be as direct as cash to misc, but hey, it's a game, and I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to be enjoying the whole barter and trading system in it. Another way to get misc is to farm others for it. I personally prefer to just farm to farm because I've been given the option, but, I hear some people are profitable at this.

8. I’ve got to disagree honestly.

I’d say if you’re a pure build, you could easily manage to cap your weaker side. But I haven’t met anyone who has legitimately gotten even half of their misc cap without using black market related trades.

Alicia, V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  9. This is true though.

-Stella-5 likes this.
  10. Misc cap isn't meant to stifle people who play legitimately

Alicia and Muschi like this.
  11. Why do you want to be stifled by it? [​IMG]

-Stella-5 likes this.
  12. Of course that’s implied. But who plays PIMD regularly and does not upgrade? No point

13. 🙁 Did you just call me illegitimate?

14. I don’t understand what you mean 🙂 so it’s never MEANT to be reached?

15. Rp noobs

Phobia likes this.
  16. Ummmm me...

17. 🚫🧢

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  18. It's meant to prevent people who purchase inordinate amounts of showcase items illegitimately from gaining an unfair advantage.

There is a huge gap between that and what any player can legitimately make

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  19. They probably don’t even understand what misc is so.

Muschi likes this.