New Pots?!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Apr 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Okay and now where can I get a smaller version for cash? Try to adjust the price to make it fair, thx.

10% is more than I could ask for, and having them cost ecs is sort of balanced but without a smaller % based item for pimd bucks, it will be totally unfair.

Carrie, G00DNESS, Maddi_Matsu and 3 others like this.
  2. I don’t think they’re intended to be used the same way as pots?

They seem more like the PvP version of CPs and Amps.

Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. Ur right. They aren't one-time use and last an amount of time.

The fite bar is a cp but for pvp actions. And having it cost ecs is cool.

But I think we can call things that buff your attack and defence and which come form store, potions. 😅

Muschi likes this.
  4. I'm surprised they didn't announce them 🤔 I wonder if they accidentally released them earlier than planned and there's more to come in the future announcement thread

Alicia, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  5. I just messaged my gc about it- i didn’t know if i was going crazy and they’ve always been here or if they were actually new
    we all know this means pvp hunt next 👀

Muschi likes this.
  6. also fully agreed, there should always be a cash alternative, otherwise it really just pushes the “pay to play” experience

Carrie, Muschi and Tarantino like this.
  7. Someone speculated on one of those pimd line pages that next hunt will be a PvP hunt that would be like an open beta for them, and there might be more details on then in the hunt announcement post then (or in an accompanying announcement post). The earlyish release might be intentional as a little tease 🤭

Also can we talk about the release of new pots on 4/20? *suggestive eyebrow wiggle*

Maddi_Matsu, Day and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. I mean, since information hasn’t been released we don’t know if they’re only limited to the store.

Like I previously said, I think that they’re comparable to CP and Amps, so they might be available on the spinner or via rewards.

Plus we do have cash pots already.

Carrie, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. It doesn't appear that they are on the spinner currently but that might be something altered when they're officially announced, even if it is only on the spinner for a promotional period of time. I'm sure they'll add the stuff to XCs or something too. Haven't checked those rewards yet.

Carrie and Day like this.
  10. I’m interested to see how they’re integrated since I’m not super interested in PvP. But it’s really cool to see the new addition in store.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Yeah. A lot of people have been asking for pot updates for a loooooong time!

Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. The current cash ones are from like T3 or some shit. When the largest ylu could be was less than 1mcs.

Considering that many people are over 100mcs,they need a proper update. The current cash ones are 99% ineffective

Alicia, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  13. I’m guessing next hunt is going to be fun