NEW FEATURE Introducing: Club XCs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Wish I could hug everyone ๐Ÿคญ.. let's all just be friends ..... we're all in this together hand in hand ....... I dont know the rest but .......

2. Yes !Thank You๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜‚

3. I love this idea and my club has won first tier but some of my members aren't able to collect the rewards, why is that?

4. Have them make sure their app is fully up to date.

5. Same

6. Make sure your app is fully up to date.

7. It's allowing me to collect ,now that i updated the App you should try updating also.

_iCelestial_iLLa_ and Muschi like this.
  8. I ship this so hard~

9. Huh?

10. Why I m not able to collect rewards ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

11. Same

12. Please make sure your app is up to date.

13. Please keep these going and bring them back often! Theyโ€™re very fun

14. When do we get the lb rewards because I have been #1 in my club twice and didn't get any rewards.

15. Clubs only get tier 1/2/3 if you hit them all, LB clubs at #1-#10 get other rewards

Muschi and PeggingCryptids like this.
  16. Thank you. That's so stupid ata you keep making a mess of all your garbage.

17. I personally enjoyed this XC because of the free pimd+furniture key and cps. Lord knows you rarely get them for free. And I don't mind not being part of the LB.

Every player knows by now that to be in ANY leaderboard requires a certain level of commitment and sometimes, "sacrifices".

Maybe one has to spend extra, or hop very often, or go to flashes, or open boxes, or stay put in a club etc. You choose which leaderboard you want to invest in. It's probably a method to allow more people/club a chance to be in the leaderboard.

It doesn't make sense for ATA to create a separate XC leaderboard for potd/ppotd clubs especially if you want the same rewards as those who spend to go to cat clubs or invites, unless you're content with lesser amounts of gifts. In that case, the tier rewards seem to serve the purpose.

They made a separate leaderboard for the main story. So, if you really want to be part of that, hop like the rest of them.

Twink, Leigh, Galaxy and 2 others like this.
  18. Hey๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ’–

19. whoa๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฎ

20. Awh, one thing you cannot participate in. So sad.