Ways of improving pimd

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SaItarius, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Pretty sure you could name change with a reset too...You forgot that if you got to LC & then reset you got extra tutor slots.

This_Is_Jessie and Kefo like this.

2. Buy more Credits the game will improve. This method has been confirmed since 2018.

3. Besides the remove Cat Cafe or make it promotional only, bring back the DN cap (thus ending flashes), bring back the reset button and purge some of these inactive accounts....

Something that bugs me that goes along with a newer feature, the XC's, I wish they'd bring back the XC's that gave you extra points for pvp. That was fun, and you still got a few for partying, seemed like something that would make everybody happy. It also would maybe introduce some newer players to the battle button. Now it seems you need to spend a lot to reach the top tiers. And what is this spotlight? I've never seen one.

4. The spotlight is dumb

5. I was in a flash recently, and even the hardcore flashers were saying they'd love a hunt break. Just 24 hours. So they seemingly wouldn't be angered if ATA brought them back, and they're were I assume ATA gets most of their regular revenue from. It's definitely worth ATA considering, if they aren't currently.

6. I would support a hunt break if they started just doing 1 week hunts. I’m usually bored by day 2 into the second week and ready for for next. However if it were only week long hunts the drop requirements would definitely need to come down.

Muschi likes this.
  7. One week hunts usually have lowered drop requirements. Funnily enough, one week hunts were something also mentioned by some of the flashers as something they'd like to see.

8. I don't really know where else to put this, so I'll go here. How about ATA increases the chances of getting timer boxes from a spin. 200 spins with no box is a bit ridiculous.

9. Monthly Timer Boxes should have special hunt boxes or the avatars from the past hunts as possible drops.

10. And that was so greedy of ATA to take the monthly avatars away from monthly timer boxes and ec shop. Now we have to purchase from Molly for real money.. No thanks

_Love and iTangerine like this.
  11. Old news

Muschi likes this.
  12. Some avis have been moved back to the Shop and to the timer boxes as of April 1st. :)

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. But there is now only one set of avatars in the shop and boxes that cost 600 ec to buy, which is basically the same thing as paying for them with real money since you can’t really get 600 ec for free. And with the rarity of the spinner boxes coming up on the spinner, those avatars are useless. I don’t think I’ve seen a single player with those Avis. I think most people would want the monthly avatars that cost 20 or 50 ec back as well as timer boxes that are actually obtainable.

14. Okay

Also I've never seen a monthly avatar cost 20 ECs in my over two years of playing

15. I agree with everything but cat cafe people buy sessions for the benefits it’s not that stupid🙂